Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frustration....

Default Frustration....

Aaargh, have to vent some frustration! Appointment organised by multiple pm yesterday for lunchtime today. Outfit selected and everything! To be confirmed by phone an hour before.

Called about an hour before, no answer. Sent pm. Called again 15 mins later and left a very polite message! Called another two times. I thought we were good to go when I missed a call back, but again no answer from another call. I know it happens for various reasons and I'm sure girls are inundated with calls etc but a quick call, text or pm would be good. I won't name and shame as I'd like to give her a second chance (among other things)
    Meanwhile what am I supposed to do with THIS thing? Anyone need some walls demolished?

Have a wank, then down the offy for 2x bottle of Jameson, and you are still on a profit.

Edit.... We have a pm.... a little too late sadly as work calls.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by seank View Post
    Aaargh, have to vent some frustration! Appointment organised by multiple pm yesterday for lunchtime today. Outfit selected and everything! To be confirmed by phone an hour before.

Called about an hour before, no answer. Sent pm. Called again 15 mins later and left a very polite message! Called another two times. I thought we were good to go when I missed a call back, but again no answer from another call. I know it happens for various reasons and I'm sure girls are inundated with calls etc but a quick call, text or pm would be good. I won't name and shame as I'd like to give her a second chance (among other things)
    Meanwhile what am I supposed to do with THIS thing? Anyone need some walls demolished?
    I dont think these girls quite realize the level of excitement a man can have in the time up to an appointment. How he could plan his whole day around the appointment. For something as deffinate as a PM booking for the following day to go sour.... Shame on you missey....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

zoozoozoo (22-08-14)

Reviews

If you are NOT the girl who stood seank up, please thank this post

Blog Entries
    Reviews

what about planning all week hahaha, was so looking forward to maya coming down and then the following week and then .................

Quote Originally Posted by seank View Post

Have you not learnt anything from your 9 months and 7 posts on here.

Always have a Plan B. Or some might call it an Exit Plan...
    Last edited by Best Before; 22-08-14 at 13:02.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (22-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I almost did then til i realised it was you....
    You did yesterday. Didn't hurt, did it?

Reviews

Name and shame.Write a review instead of complaining.

Call off the pitchfork wielding mob, we're gonna try again next week. review to follow, one way or another

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast