Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've lost my bottle......HELP!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default I've lost my bottle......HELP!

I've been a regular punter for about 15 years and a member of this site (with various user names) for about 5 years.
    I would have considered myself to be a good client and punted say 1 or 2 times per month with various ladies, tv sand ts girls in whatever town or city it happened to be in.

All was fine until about 9 months ago I had a bad experience when after leaving an appointment I was followed by a Garda who tailed me to the edge of town before lighting up the blues and pulling me in. Basically he asked where I had been etc and I know I had done nothing wrong but there was a strongly implied threat that if he wanted to he could fuck me up a bit 'bring me in to the station'. Basically in the end I didn't admit to anything tell him enough to get him off my back and I was sent on my way.

Thing is I have been totally fucked up since this and cannot get the nerve up to visit any girls, not even my old favourites. This is shit, I want to get back punting, can anyone help me?????

Reviews

Come on FFS help me, some words of reassurance

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Iusedtobesomeonelse View Post
    Hi Iusedtobesomeonelse (Jjjeeessuuss thats a long one) all I can say is get Ur "Plan B"/story in Ur head straight to "spit out" to the "Boys-In-Blue" IF something like that happens, because as far as Im aware this is not illegal "Par-Say" & only becomes a Garda issue IF its a Public place or U knowingly are with a trafficked Gaaalll etc otherwise it not anything he/she can do unless U "Faulter" & say something, & if its convienent "Call his Bluff" & say ok take me to the station & make sure U get his ID/No. & name, so IF he/she takes U to the station what is he/she going to say PROVE, U were in a PRIVATE APPARTMENT, so the F..k what whats illegal about that & unless he has a "Cast Iron" case (Proof, witnesed, etc etc) his/her Sarg will "Clip his/her" ear as IF "push came to shuve" ANY HALF ARSED phone conversation with a solicitor would "Mop the Floor" with him/her & they know it so the thing is put the "Be Jabors In U" & see what U Spit Out.

Anyway having said that I wouldent like to experience it myself .... hope I was of some help

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Me4711 For This Useful Post:

lildick (21-08-14), madjack (22-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Me4711 View Post
    Hi Iusedtobesomeonelse (Jjjeeessuuss thats a long one) all I can say is get Ur "Plan B"/story in Ur head straight to "spit out" to the "Boys-In-Blue" IF something like that happens, because as far as Im aware this is not illegal "Par-Say" & only becomes a Garda issue IF its a Public place or U knowingly are with a trafficked Gaaalll etc otherwise it not anything he/she can do unless U "Faulter" & say something, & if its convienent "Call his Bluff" & say ok take me to the station & make sure U get his ID/No. & name, so IF he/she takes U to the station what is he/she going to say PROVE, U were in a PRIVATE APPARTMENT, so the F..k what whats illegal about that & unless he has a "Cast Iron" case (Proof, witnesed, etc etc) his/her Sarg will "Clip his/her" ear as IF "push came to shuve" ANY HALF ARSED phone conversation with a solicitor would "Mop the Floor" with him/her & they know it so the thing is put the "Be Jabors In U" & see what U Spit Out.

Anyway having said that I wouldent like to experience it myself .... hope I was of some help
    I had a plan B storey which I dully spat out but it fell apart at the first strange look from the guard!

So go on, tell me you plan storey?

Reviews

I had a plan B storey which I dully spat out but it fell apart at the first strange look from the guard!

Why do you need a story? Just dont say anything

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

The Equalizer (23-08-14), xagerate (21-08-14)

Reviews

Ask why you were stopped.
    You only have to give him your name.
    if he persists in asking questions, ask for his name, rank, and number.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 69patrick69 For This Useful Post:

NoBrain2 (21-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NoBrain2 View Post
    Why do you need a story? Just dont say anything
    That's easy to say when you sitting here now talking about it, not so easy in real life IMHO

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Iusedtobesomeonelse For This Useful Post:

lildick (21-08-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

They "Key Prob." DONT FALL APART .... A Garda, Det. Sol. or a Judge can THINK WHAT THEY LIKE but its only what they can PROVE that counts, stick to Ur story & keep it a simple a short with loads of variables as U can as with any of those its a case of if no proof "Stoke him out until he Spits Something out", as far as I know a Garda has ONLY the wright to ask Ur name address & were U are going to & coming from FULL STOP ... anything else requires "Intent, Proof etc etc" & lets face it IF they had any of that he/she wouldent even entertain a conversation it just "Im arresting U Under Section Bla Bla Bla of the Tricky Micky Act" ... without that he/she has F..k all ... only the "Fear Factor" for U ....
    Last edited by Me4711; 22-08-14 at 09:44.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Me4711 For This Useful Post:

Iusedtobesomeonelse (22-08-14)

Reviews

The man who gets knocked down will win another day,
    the man who never gets back up will never win.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Visit hotels, less likely to be Garda hanging round....
    Yep I agree,I used to love hotels but even with the familiar ones which I have used many times I now feel nervous.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast