Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: My escort bucket list

  1. #1

    Default My escort bucket list

    just had a look at the counties and the lovely ladies. Wow so many so little time. But I put together my bucket list. Now this is MY list of ladies I've heard good things about, have lovely pics, have missed when they came to town, new to EI or just impossible to see.

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/fda3d2...sh-escort.html
    Linda porter

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    Allesandra

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    Madonna

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    Rachel divine

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    SophieX

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    Aimee

    What's ur list??

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mui11 For This Useful Post:

    Rachel Divine (22-08-14), SophieX (21-08-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    886
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    All of the above

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

    SophieX (21-08-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,102
    Reviews
    201

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (21-08-14), Rachel Divine (21-08-14)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mui11 View Post
    Now this is MY list of ladies I've heard good things about, have lovely pics, have missed when they came to town, new to EI or just impossible to see.
    Believe it or not, i've actually seen you naked...pretty impressive..

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Aha! The well is finally running dry and you find you need to slow down your appointment rate, start the rotation again, or move on to pastures new
    Very 21st century and openminded I might add

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,102
    Reviews
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Aha! The well is finally running dry and you find you need to slow down your appointment rate, start the rotation again, or move on to pastures new
    Very 21st century and openminded I might add
    Nah, I just think they're cute !

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (21-08-14)

  11. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Believe it or not, i've actually seen you naked...pretty impressive..
    Haha really when? , no fair I showed u mine and I haven't seen urs at all. U never come to cork ��

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mui11 View Post
    Haha really when? , no fair I showed u mine and I haven't seen urs at all. U never come to cork ��

    If i told you, i'd have to change my tactics ....


    Doubt i'll make it down to Cork this year

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    296
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    My bucket list has been started with visits to the gorgeous and sexy Mature Abby, Shirley Joy, Princess Eva and Bb Bombshell and each lady are so friendly and professional and all sexier than their profile pics. The next on my list will be the sexy Curvaceous Kate, Tiffany Tees and Sexy Fernanda

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,102
    Reviews
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Doubt i'll make it down to Cork this year
    Can't say I blame ya !

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •