Thread: 36G Amazonian Type Playgirl in **WATERFORD** OWO, A's, Toys, GFE , Dom, Fetish..

Blog Entries

Talking 36G Amazonian Type Playgirl in **WATERFORD** OWO, A's, Toys, GFE , Dom, Fetish..

Hello Boys,

I will be visiting Waterford this Sunday 30th Nov until further notice. I am staying just out of the City center for ease of parking etc.

I cater for all sorts of naughtiness and of course have many a toy to make them even more real. I have a fantastic pair of all natural 36G beauties and trust me boys when they are covered in oil they are the ultimate in play things.

I am what you would say an Amazonian type women. I am tall, 5ft10, very curvy, but I wear it well if you know what I mean. My breasts are to die for and I could literally smother you to death in them.

I will be taking bookings from 7am till late so please call on the day you wish to book showing your mobile number. Please be aware I do not listen to answer phone messages so please text me if you can’t get through.

0870-649-368

Cayla xxx
    MAYNOOTH NOW - Mon 13th Dec
    DUBLIN Mon 13th - Sat 18th Dec

Blog Entries

Talking Cum as many times as you like!

Hello Boys,

I am available in Waterford all week so come and get your hands on my huge titties. Bookings are for the time alloted and not just cum once so you can cum all over those titties and start all over again!

0870-649-368

Cayla xxx

Blog Entries

Lightbulb Moved into the City Centre

Hello Boys,

I have now moved into the City Centre and will be here till Sunday morning. I turn my phone on at 7am so why not cum and get me before you go to work.

Cayla xxx

Blog Entries

Default **last two days in waterford**

Hello Boys,

Come and get your sexy treat.

0870-649-368

Cayla xxx