Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: ice bucket challenge

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    you gonna do it?
    I nominate Claudia and Rachel,i will sponsor them lovely new white t-shirts in the size extra extra small for the event!

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    adrienn (20-08-14), Rachel Divine (21-08-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Dublin - posh part
    Posts
    670
    Reviews
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I nominate Claudia and Rachel,i will sponsor them lovely new white t-shirts in the size extra extra small for the event!
    God yes - but I have a better idea .......a 'mud-wrestling' competition for the two girls )). We could fill the Aviva Stadium for that one ....one condition, I will be Claudia's 'trainer' in her ringside corner, to coach her and rub her down with a towel between rounds !!

    I started off 'joking' about this one ..but Jesus, we could be onto something here guys ))) !! Two beautiful escorts twice a week in a location to be advised for a mud-wrestling competition ...and here as an incentive ...each escort who wrestles gets 10 points towards Escort of the Month !!!! The Winner gets 15 points !! My money is on Claudia, given that I 'wrestle-spar' with her anyway LOL !!!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godwasgenerous For This Useful Post:

    adrienn (20-08-14), Klittyliker (20-08-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    hmm...........


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hooter_NewLogoTankTop.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	101089
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godwasgenerous View Post
    God yes - but I have a better idea .......a 'mud-wrestling' competition for the two girls )). We could fill the Aviva Stadium for that one ....one condition, I will be Claudia's 'trainer' in her ringside corner, to coach her and rub her down with a towel between rounds !!

    I started off 'joking' about this one ..but Jesus, we could be onto something here guys ))) !! Two beautiful escorts twice a week in a location to be advised for a mud-wrestling competition ...and here as an incentive ...each escort who wrestles gets 10 points towards Escort of the Month !!!! The Winner gets 15 points !! My money is on Claudia, given that I 'wrestle-spar' with her anyway LOL !!!
    Dude you have seriously given this wayyyy to much thought!

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Godwasgenerous (20-08-14), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (20-08-14), Klittyliker (20-08-14)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I nominate Claudia and Rachel,i will sponsor them lovely new white t-shirts in the size extra extra small for the event!
    Why I was expecting that coming ?!!! Lolwhat ll be yr satisfaction in this I wonder ?!!!! ???

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (20-08-14)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Claudia23 View Post
    Why I was expecting that coming ?!!! Lolwhat ll be yr satisfaction in this I wonder ?!!!! ???
    I would be just happy to have money donated to a good cause,and if it means you have to get your breasts wet in a tight white shirt then thats just a bonus!

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godwasgenerous View Post
    God yes - but I have a better idea .......a 'mud-wrestling' competition for the two girls )). We could fill the Aviva Stadium for that one ....one condition, I will be Claudia's 'trainer' in her ringside corner, to coach her and rub her down with a towel between rounds !!

    I started off 'joking' about this one ..but Jesus, we could be onto something here guys ))) !! Two beautiful escorts twice a week in a location to be advised for a mud-wrestling competition ...and here as an incentive ...each escort who wrestles gets 10 points towards Escort of the Month !!!! The Winner gets 15 points !! My money is on Claudia, given that I 'wrestle-spar' with her anyway LOL !!!
    Wizz is still early ,u already gone to the world of dreams ?!!! Rachel is lovely and I won't fight in any other way with nobody here not in joke not in serious and not to make u happy lol

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

    Godwasgenerous (20-08-14), Rachel Divine (21-08-14)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,402
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I would be just happy to have money donated to a good cause,and if it means you have to get your breasts wet in a tight white shirt then thats just a bonus!
    The gift that keeps on giving so to speak....

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I would be just happy to have money donated to a good cause,and if it means you have to get your breasts wet in a tight white shirt then thats just a bonus!
    And what would be the cause ? I even don't know why I ask but I wait an answer lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •