Thread: Hour appointments?

Default Hour appointments?

Lads I'm just wondering what the usual routine is with 1hour long appointments? I've only ever done 30min appointments as I usually use my lunch break! lol but what I'm wondering is during a 1hr, is it the accepted thing that you can cum twice if you want? And how does usually go, is it sex one then massage with maybe a happy ending or what's the norm? Thanks lads!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingleonidas View Post
    Lads I'm just wondering what the usual routine is with 1hour long appointments? I've only ever done 30min appointments as I usually use my lunch break! lol but what I'm wondering is during a 1hr, is it the accepted thing that you can cum twice if you want? And how does usually go, is it sex one then massage with maybe a happy ending or what's the norm? Thanks lads!
    In my experience, it's very similar but less rushed. I find by the time you deal with the pleasantries and allow enough time for a shower before and after there is very little time to party!! on an 1/2 hour appointment.
    That's why I usually book an hour.

And if your up to it, I'm sure they will let do an encore
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

cp3o (20-08-14), happygolucky (20-08-14), Kingleonidas (20-08-14), Petros (21-08-14)

depends on what your after, some ladies treat the 30mins as a splash and dash but, then 2x/3x orgasms in an hr is possible.

Sometimes if you go after quality more then quantity and tease it out, an hr you can be amazing and leave you weak at the knees at the end.

If you get the right lady an hr can seem like a lifetime.....
    Addicted to Goddess Adette

http://adettevontaschen.com/

Reviews

Only ever do 1 hr or longer appointments.
    Can't see the point in a 30 min appointment.
    As was said allow time for pleasantries and showers
    it leaves no time for fun.
    I try ( not always successfully) for 2 orgasms but there is
    plenty to do in the hour, including having a chat and a laugh.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happygolucky For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (21-08-14), Petros (21-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kingleonidas View Post
    lads i'm just wondering what the usual routine is with 1hour long appointments? I've only ever done 30min appointments as i usually use my lunch break! Lol but what i'm wondering is during a 1hr, is it the accepted thing that you can cum twice if you want? And how does usually go, is it sex one then massage with maybe a happy ending or what's the norm? Thanks lads!
    depends what you want, here, i usually only went for for half hour too. Some girls do allow you in cum twice in the half hour but really not many guys can manage that but your allowed to cum twice in 45 mins so this might be another option.

Reviews

Lads I'm just wondering what the usual routine is with 1hour long appointments?
    There isn't really a usual routine — each lady does things a little different. I have never booked for a 1/2 hour — that would just seem like a way to rushed experience. I be only getting going and it would be time to get out the door!
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Reviews

never do them now simpily to long and cant keep up, half hour enought for me