Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: So, who do they have!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,424
    Reviews
    22

    Default So, who do they have!!

    Ok so, firstly may I just say that I'm not trying to belittle any of the serious addictions people suffer from, far from it.....

    However,

    Alcoholics have AA (Alcoholics Anonymous)
    Drug Addicts have NA (Narcotics Anonymous)
    The depressed have the Samaritans.....

    But,

    What about those guys addicted to visiting escorts?
    Who have they got?
    And don't try telling me they don't exist.....it's plain for all to see who spend anytime on the boards that they do!

    I'm lucky enough to be able to control my urges and not let visiting escorts stop me from paying my bills and leading a relatively normal, uneventful life (as are the majority I suspect!)....but I got thinking about the guys who live outside their means to see escorts. Who is there to help such guys? Nobody right!!

    And, (whispers!!!) -are any escorts here brave enough to admit they have no issues with fleecing such guys??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    At the feet of Irish Mistress XXX
    Posts
    1,764
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    http://www.centresexualaddictions.com/

    It's based in Dublin and I'm sure there are more around the country.

    To answer you question about escort willing to fleece such a client then I would imagine that of course there are ones that would just like in any walk of life there are people who will take advantage. To be fair to others it would be hard to know how a person life is outside of a meeting.
    People have good jobs or have made big money so it's not that far fetched that someone could see escorts a lot of times but appear that money is no object making it impossible for her to know what is actually going on.
    I have no problem in admitting I am totally addicted to my Mistress, so much so I have submitted my life to her and I really mean I have submitted my life to her. Do I need help? No! I just need my Mistress.

    I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

    Webcam and phone chat sessions available

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

    jamieboyo (19-08-14), Miss Alisha (20-08-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    493
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Sum people are not as strong as others and certain things can take over there lives likes acolhol, drugs and escorts.
    Visitin Escorts can becum an addickson and its dificult, I manage it simpily by settin meself a price limit for which i wont go over, if I didnt i wood be visitin every one of them ladys and were wood it end

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adamski For This Useful Post:

    jamieboyo (19-08-14), slavetoyou (19-08-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,424
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    http://www.centresexualaddictions.com/

    It's based in Dublin and I'm sure there are more around the country.

    To answer you question about escort willing to fleece such a client then I would imagine that of course there are ones that would just like in any walk of life there are people who will take advantage. To be fair to others it would be hard to know how a person life is outside of a meeting.
    People have good jobs or have made big money so it's not that far fetched that someone could see escorts a lot of times but appear that money is no object making it impossible for her to know what is actually going on.
    I have no problem in admitting I am totally addicted to my Mistress, so much so I have submitted my life to her and I really mean I have submitted my life to her. Do I need help? No! I just need my Mistress.
    Thanks for the link ......Interesting,

    Do you mind me asking though, what you plan to do when your mistress decides to move on to pastures new?
    When she decides she has enough of been an escort & dominatrix?

    I presume she has other slaves beside your good self?

    If you need her as much as your say, have you any contingency for perhaps waking up one day and realising you will never see her again? I mean ladies come & go, it's the nature of the business. Personally I don't think it's wise becoming too attached to any one particular lady!!
    Last edited by jamieboyo; 19-08-14 at 22:25.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to jamieboyo For This Useful Post:

    willieh (22-08-14)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    At the feet of Irish Mistress XXX
    Posts
    1,764
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    Thanks for the link ......Interesting,

    Do you mind me asking though, what you plan to do when your mistress decides to move on to pastures new?
    When she decides she has enough of been an escort & dominatrix?

    I presume she has other slaves beside your good self?



    If you need her as much as your say, have you any contingency for perhaps waking up one day and realising you will never see her again? I mean ladies come & go, it's the nature of the business. Personally I don't think it's wise becoming too attached to any one particular lady!!

    Your welcome for the link.

    I had never planned to become Irish Miss Alisha's slave when I first called her but within 15 minutes of meeting her I asked her. I was enslaved by her and I am totally consumed by her. I have chosen not to think about when she moves on even though I know this will happen at some stage. I have told her I will always be her slave so even after she leaves the business I would be available to carry out tasks for her (pathetic I know but I am desperate to serve her).
    I have her name tattooed on me, I am beyond counselling, she is all I think of, day and night. Was it advisable to become so dependant on Irish Miss Alisha's attention, probably not but I love it.
    I do presume my mistress has other slaves but I assure you none spend as much time and effort trying to please her, trying to keep her attention so I am not cast aside for another slave to take my place.
    It may sound tough trying to maintain such a constant state of servitude but although it is I just don't really feel it is as my position means so much to me. Believe me I will do anything to be Irish Miss Alisha's slave.
    Yes I am fucked but I am content like I have never been in my life.
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 20-08-14 at 06:17.

    I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

    Webcam and phone chat sessions available

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

    jamieboyo (20-08-14), Miss Alisha (20-08-14)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,348
    Reviews
    27

    Default

    my mistress is in Dublin.i live in cork I travel Dublin when she tell me to.i do job for her and do thing on the computer ,take pic etc.you must useful to mistress for her to have you around.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to tony1 For This Useful Post:

    jamieboyo (20-08-14)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,424
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    Your welcome for the link.

    I had never planned to become Irish Miss Alisha's slave when I first called her but within 15 minutes of meeting her I asked her. I was enslaved by her and I am totally consumed by her. I have chosen not to think about when she moves on even though I know this will happen at some stage. I have told her I will always be her slave so even after she leaves the business I would be available to carry out tasks for her (pathetic I know but I am desperate to serve her).
    I have her name tattooed on me, I am beyond counselling, she is all I think of, day and night. Was it advisable to become so dependant on Irish Miss Alisha's attention, probably not but I love it.
    I do presume my mistress has other slaves but I assure you none spend as much time and effort trying to please her, trying to keep her attention so I am not cast aside for another slave to take my place.
    It may sound tough trying to maintain such a constant state of servitude but although it is I just don't really feel it is as my position means so much to me. Believe me I will do anything to be Irish Miss Alisha's slave.
    Yes I am fucked but I am content like I have never been in my life.
    I think the fact that you were able provide the link, shows you have at least thought about what may happen "if" the worst comes to the worst (for you) IMO...is that fair?

    I probably have no right to ask this question, (and I apologise in advance if that's the case!), but surely slaves, by the very nature of their devotion are the very people likely to need the services in the link you provided when their Mistresses decide to move on??? As it's a job to the ladies I'm not sure it's fair to expect them to consider!!! I probably don't understand the dominatrix business good enough, -but I see the potential there for some real hurt........and I'm talking about after the lady moves on (pardon the pun!).
    Last edited by jamieboyo; 20-08-14 at 07:08.

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,348
    Reviews
    27

    Default

    yes mistress had all the power when she move on you just have take it and hope you find some one new which is not easy.



    Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    I think the fact that you were able provide the link, shows you have at least thought about what may happen "if" the worst comes to the worst (for you) IMO...is that fair?

    I probably have no right to ask this question, (and I apologise in advance if that's the case!), but surely slaves, by the very nature of their devotion are the very people likely to need the services in the link you provided when the Mistress decide to move on??? As it's a job to the ladies I'm not sure it's fair to expect them to consider!!! I probably don't understand the dominatrix business good enough, -but I see the potential there for some real hurt........and I'm talking about after the lady moves on (pardon the pun!).

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    At the feet of Irish Mistress XXX
    Posts
    1,764
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    I think the fact that you were able provide the link, shows you have at least thought about what may happen "if" the worst comes to the worst (for you) IMO...is that fair?

    I probably have no right to ask this question, (and I apologise in advance if that's the case!), but surely slaves, by the very nature of their devotion are the very people likely to need the services in the link you provided when their Mistresses decide to move on??? As it's a job to the ladies I'm not sure it's fair to expect them to consider!!! I probably don't understand the dominatrix business good enough, -but I see the potential there for some real hurt........and I'm talking about after the lady moves on (pardon the pun!).
    I have considered my life without my Mistress but that link was easy to find as all I did was googled "sexual addiction Ireland" and hey presto!!!!

    Like all things in life you have to deal with them, if I end up needing counselling then so be it, I can't help where I am but I don't want to be anywhere else. As far as I am concerned I am Irish Miss Alisha's slave till I die, ignorance is bliss.

    I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

    Webcam and phone chat sessions available

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

    Miss Alisha (20-08-14)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    At the feet of Irish Mistress XXX
    Posts
    1,764
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    my mistress is in Dublin.i live in cork I travel Dublin when she tell me to.i do job for her and do thing on the computer ,take pic etc.you must useful to mistress for her to have you around.
    You must be useful to your Mistress but you must also pay for all your time with her. It basically boils down to are you willing to put your money where your mouth is, if you want to serve a Mistress then you must pay for the privilege. I wish it wasn't that way but it is.

    I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

    Webcam and phone chat sessions available

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

    Miss Alisha (20-08-14), Stephanie (24-08-14)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •