Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Personal perversions !

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink Pink Footie Boots for you Clarence

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    no.......... but a farmyard animal had sex with me

Just so, one time we were down in uncle Jacob hiltens big pig farm down in the picture-eskie countryside

well, a few of the local hindu toffs had asked him to grow some of those beef cattle for some sort of a sneaky steak orgy feast

well, what can i say.... one minute i was there with uncle jacob and a calf sucking his fingers, next thing he had ran off to save some pig or kid that had fallen into the slurry

Just so, the calf started to suck my finger, but i need a jimmy riddle, it wouldn,t let go so i just pulled my dicky out and piddled on the calf

and then the worst happened before i managed to get wee dickie back in the calf had started to suck it

WELL......the calf eventually got tired after such a looooonnng time.

I WAS XAUSTED

its JUST SO such a pity they grow up

clarence

Nicholas Anelka, did you see that he wore them for you for the champions league game?

You have a dicky Aunty........???

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    They can't bar me, I've got shares in the place. Well at least I hope so, I invested so much in it
    Well in Ireland the safest place to invest in is a pub as no matter how bad things get the Irish will find the money for drink. They might not fill the car or feed the dog but will make it to the local, ahh when everything changes its good to know some things remain constant isn’t it Highwayman?……….Highwayman?!?!……..feck!! he’s only gone an put a tiger in his tank…..ard.

Don’t go drinkin’ an drivin’, that Horse looks to be over the limit.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Nicholas Anelka, did you see that he wore them for you for the champions league game?

You have a dicky Aunty........???

ooooooh nicky anelka, hes just so luverly i tried to find a pic of him in his pinkys. i,d just so love to catch his shooting ball i found a nice wee pic of his chummy nick bender of ARSEnal, isnt he just so luverly too in his pinkys

didnt you know i had a dicky luvy ducky? mind, its only a wee tiny one, which is just so handy as i can stick it back between my legs and it looks like a have a womans "front bum"

please lizbet lend me one of your suitcases of money so i can get the operation

clarence
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink boots.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	6949  

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Clarence the song is celery not parsley you has been

ooooooh nicky anelka, hes just so luverly i tried to find a pic of him in his pinkys. i,d just so love to catch his shooting ball i found a nice wee pic of his chummy nick bender of ARSEnal, isnt he just so luverly too in his pinkys

didnt you know i had a dicky luvy ducky? mind, its only a wee tiny one, which is just so handy as i can stick it back between my legs and it looks like a have a womans "front bum"

please lizbet lend me one of your suitcases of money so i can get the operation

clarence

They both have been sponsored by the same company to wear them, you would have to say that Pink and Red, clash dont you think.......but Pink and blue looks gorgeous, just like my gorgeous Nicholas, wish those Norweigans would learn how to spell their names properly, like that Carlos another Johnny foreigner, still maybe he thinks he is father Nicholaus and Christmas has come early for him, still he is a bender so he maybe just your cup of lapsang Aunty.

Now you know i taught you the correct wording of the song many a time, its not Parsley its celery you silly old bat. As for my suitcase have you been going into my room again or just spying on me......no you cannot have any of my filthy luka, its all mine and i won't pay for you to have that operation or to have your boobs done either you old queen, go ask your mate Elton if he can get it done for you - or come to that go on the national health.

Now go sulk somewhere and leave everyone alone as you are not supposed to write silly thinks on this section its about perversions and you are just a pervert.

Your loving neice..........The true blue one........Google images have pictures of Nicolas Anelka go find one of him, that will give you something to do you old hag. Just cos the hag ladies are gone maybe if you want a little job to keep to earn some dosh you could go and work for Gemma as her maid....... xxx

They both have been sponsored by the same company to wear them, you would have to say that Pink and Red, clash dont you think.......but Pink and blue looks gorgeous, just like my gorgeous Nicholas, wish those Norweigans would learn how to spell their names properly, like that Carlos another Johnny foreigner, still maybe he thinks he is father Nicholaus and Christmas has come early for him, still he is a bender so he maybe just your cup of lapsang Aunty.

Now you know i taught you the correct wording of the song many a time, its not Parsley its celery you silly old bat. As for my suitcase have you been going into my room again or just spying on me......no you cannot have any of my filthy luka, its all mine and i won't pay for you to have that operation or to have your boobs done either you old queen, go ask your mate Elton if he can get it done for you - or come to that go on the national health.

Now go sulk somewhere and leave everyone alone as you are not supposed to write silly thinks on this section its about perversions and you are just a pervert.

Your loving neice..........The true blue one........Google images have pictures of Nicolas Anelka go find one of him, that will give you something to do you old hag. Just cos the hag ladies are gone maybe if you want a little job to keep to earn some dosh you could go and work for Gemma as her maid....... xxx
    ooooowwwweeeee i googled him alright, hes just so SCRUMMY he,s just sooo much like that hop-hip singer 2 pac.... does he do any nice rhyming gangster songs as well as play football???

anyway, he,d really really suit pink boots with his blue skip i,d like a nice thin PINK double stripe down the front of the jersey and shorts, just to lift it, give it that nice cutting edge amongst strips. a slight boot cut on the shorts and a slight puff on the shirt shoulders would go so well and look just so luverly and nice.

i keep forgetting its celery ducky, oh silly me, its just so because i love my bum being tickled by parsley i wonder if i could list that as one of my services now i,m on the Game

speaking of which, could i not come to dubbers with you sweetie pie neicey-poos? i,ll even buy my own parsley

CLARENCE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2pac_4.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	6965   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anelka.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	6966  

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down

ooooowwwweeeee i googled him alright, hes just so SCRUMMY he,s just sooo much like that hop-hip singer 2 pac.... does he do any nice rhyming gangster songs as well as play football???

anyway, he,d really really suit pink boots with his blue skip i,d like a nice thin PINK double stripe down the front of the jersey and shorts, just to lift it, give it that nice cutting edge amongst strips. a slight boot cut on the shorts and a slight puff on the shirt shoulders would go so well and look just so luverly and nice.

i keep forgetting its celery ducky, oh silly me, its just so because i love my bum being tickled by parsley i wonder if i could list that as one of my services now i,m on the Game

speaking of which, could i not come to dubbers with you sweetie pie neicey-poos? i,ll even buy my own parsley

CLARENCE

No aunty you cannot............. ask gemma she may need a maid........ be enough dosh for you do get that operation on your dicky.

Lizzy your ever loving neice

No aunty you cannot............. ask gemma she may need a maid........ be enough dosh for you do get that operation on your dicky.

Lizzy your ever loving neice
    i rang gemma there, shes already got a new maid

someone called bigger paws well it was him that answered the phone

he was just out of bed too lazy git

luvy ducks
    clarence

Hot Lizzy Guest

Angry You are wicked and cruel and a liar too.

i rang gemma there, shes already got a new maid

someone called bigger paws well it was him that answered the phone

he was just out of bed too lazy git

luvy ducks
    clarence
    Well ha ha ha ha ha, cos i spoke with Gemma this morning cos i wanted to know how things were going and she said she was desperate for a maid and she has no idea who bigger paws is cos i cried my heart out to her and she was a damned sight nicer than you are being to me.

I hope you and your pompom rot in hell you old hag........if you don't behave ducks i will set big daddy69 on you...........

Not signing anymore cos you are horrid.

Wink It,ll save you some money as well!

Well ha ha ha ha ha, cos i spoke with Gemma this morning cos i wanted to know how things were going and she said she was desperate for a maid and she has no idea who bigger paws is cos i cried my heart out to her and she was a damned sight nicer than you are being to me.

I hope you and your pompom rot in hell you old hag........if you don't behave ducks i will set big daddy69 on you...........

Not signing anymore cos you are horrid.

oooohhhhh, im, just SO sorry luvey ducks, you just know i,m not a gossip, it just slipped out somehow

but know you know that bigger paws was two-paying you with gemma.

your better off without him hes a schlimazel

I still have mick hucknal,s phone number if you need a shoulder to cry on with a nice young man

sharing your tender delicate moments of betrayal together ducky

lotsa huggles and kissles
    CLARENCE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12