The British Government had sent our construction Tenders to build the Channel Tunnel between Britain & France & were now sorting through the best balance of value & quality & to their amazement they found the best “Subject To further Scrutiny” came from two Irish Builders so they were given an appointment by the British PM Representatives to finalise & explain the details before a final decision was made, the MP’s asked them “I see that Ur quote for a completed job is just under all the other Co’s quotes & U mention a major benefit to the Tax Payer ? & but we don’t see any Laser Guided Construction System in place so please explain all” .... Well said the Irish boys “I am going to start JCB digging at Dover (Brit.) & my work colleague is going to start JCB digging at Calais (Fran.) & all going well we should meet somewhere in the middle” .... The MP’s said “Ooo my God Man are U both Mad ? how do U expect the route to stay on course without Computer/Laser aided alignment systems in place” ????? the Irish men replied “Aaaaaa but that where the BIG BIG benefit comes in to the Brit. Tax payer U see IF WE MISS then U get 2 tunnels for the price of 1” ...