In a bar late at night full of people; a Donkey (4 legged) & the well know Bookie man in the bar who owned this Donkey made a big bet offer for 50.00 with a payout of 1,000, His bet was if anyone could make his Donkey Laugh the 1,000 money was his/hers; so of course no could resist & failed (of Course) & he was making a fortune until this man stepped up to him & said “No Prob. I’ll try that bet” the Bookie said “Ok fire away” so this man walked over to the Donkey whispered something in his ear & to everyone’s amazement the Donkey started to Laugh & Laugh, well the bookie’s jaw dropped & sure enough out came the “Wadd” of notes been the prise money 1,000, but then the Bookie said to the man “ill double or nothing it if U can now make him Cry” the man replied “Ok no prob. I’ll take that bet too but its private” so he led the Donkey around a discreet part of the pub & next thing everyone’s jaws nearly fell off as the Donkey came back with Ur man & the Donkey was Crying & Bawling uncontrollably, .... “Ok Ok Ok said the Bookie handing over the 2,000 but I’ll give U an extra 500 if you Pppplllleeeaaasssee tell just how in the unholy hand hell U did all that” ? The Man said “Ok .... it was simple really ... first I told the Donkey I have a Bigger Dick than U have & he started to Laugh & Laugh” the Bookie said “Mmmm ok but how then did U make,em Cry” ? The Man said “Again Simple ... I just brought him around the corner & showed it to him” ...