Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: How do I know!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,426
    Reviews
    22

    Default How do I know!

    How do you know if an escort is filing your head with shit??

    The reason I ask, is that if I trusted my instinct, I would visit very few ladies....
    Should I just forget about what they tell me, and enjoy my time in their company??

    Are all escorts (forgive the pun) out to screw the client??

    Ladies opinions particularly welcome!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,231
    Reviews
    59

    Default

    Your paying for the company of the escort, she's there to make sure you have a good time. Just take it what it is, a beautiful girl to show you a good time and good company. Don't read too much into it or fall in love. Remember your paying money, it's not someone your going out with or going to marry.
    Enjoy her company and the experience.
    Hello

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shyguyshyguy12 For This Useful Post:

    circumcised guy (17-08-14), irishdeltaforce (17-08-14), jamieboyo (16-08-14), michael71 (17-08-14), wexfordboyo (16-08-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    leopardstown
    Posts
    57
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    What sort of shit do you mean?

    I tend not to get too emotionally involved, but I stay respectful and well mannered, and normally get the same in return.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jakek For This Useful Post:

    jamieboyo (16-08-14), shyguyshyguy12 (16-08-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    How do you know if an escort is filing your head with shit??

    The reason I ask, is that if I trusted my instinct, I would visit very few ladies....
    Should I just forget about what they tell me, and enjoy my time in their company??

    Are all escorts (forgive the pun) out to screw the client??

    Ladies opinions particularly welcome!!
    Well mucker as always I will be brutally honest , if you hold your hand out you will get slapped .
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

    jamieboyo (16-08-14)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,426
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Well mucker as always I will be brutally honest , if you hold your hand out you will get slapped .
    Thanks buddy...

    I knew I could rely on you for a no bullshit, honest answer!!

    Some are very fuckin convincing though??

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    Thanks buddy...

    I knew I could rely on you for a no bullshit, honest answer!!

    Some are very fuckin convincing though??
    Lol I think you have said enough .but look some off the girls do deserve a place in Hollywood , great actresses in fairness
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

    jamieboyo (16-08-14)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    I'm at the landmark - where are you?
    Posts
    1,219
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    How do you know if an escort is filing your head with shit??

    The reason I ask, is that if I trusted my instinct, I would visit very few ladies....
    Should I just forget about what they tell me, and enjoy my time in their company??

    Are all escorts (forgive the pun) out to screw the client??

    Ladies opinions particularly welcome!!
    You can't know for certain. Anyway, even if they're genuine, it's best to enjoy the moment and then return to reality. A lot of escorts give compliments and say nice things, but it's just part of the service.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

    circumcised guy (17-08-14), jamieboyo (16-08-14), shyguyshyguy12 (16-08-14)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,426
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Lol I think you have said enough .but look some off the girls do deserve a place in Hollywood , great actresses in fairness
    This particular lady would win best actress of the year..... Trust me!

    She is brilliant.......fuckin love her...,,

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    This particular lady would win best actress of the year..... Trust me!

    She is brilliant.......fuckin love her...,,
    Lol she wouldn't pull the wool over my eyes
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

    jamieboyo (16-08-14)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,426
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Lol she wouldn't pull the wool over my eyes
    Oh yes, she would....

    She is brilliant, she would sell ice to an Eskimo

    She is gorgeous and knows it!!
    Last edited by jamieboyo; 16-08-14 at 23:52.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •