Thread: Anxiety before my decision...

Reviews

Thumbs up Anxiety before my decision...

I seem to be suffering some type of brain anomaly that I can only describe as an addiction, I'm having myself the feeling of the high before a decision or is it the high in the middle of the decision, the last two tree days have left me dumbfounded and I find myself shopping around more, and Im finding it quite tantalising, and the more I shop around this strange and unusual experience happens again just like last year and the year before it.

To be honest that happens every time I log into this page but it becomes more extreme when I know I'm going to commit to a course of action which in itself is extremely exciting, like a mini adventure do you feel the same...

Feel the same, and as soon as I commit to a meet I find myself thinking if I should have chosen differently.

So I'm going to do 3 meets, I'm just waiting on a good black lady and an Asian lady to complete the trio. I'm meeting a gorgeous looking Italian lady on Monday, but agonised over it before committing!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jakek View Post
    Feel the same, and as soon as I commit to a meet I find myself thinking if I should have chosen differently.

So I'm going to do 3 meets, I'm just waiting on a good black lady and an Asian lady to complete the trio. I'm meeting a gorgeous looking Italian lady on Monday, but agonised over it before committing!
    If you wait long enough I'm sure Rachel'll be a black Asian with an Italian mother !

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (17-08-14), gonzo76 (16-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    If you wait long enough I'm sure Rachel'll be a black Asian with an Italian mother !

Mission completed n73, thanks for your input

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    Sorry, who is Rachel?