Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Your perfect role play

  1. #1

    Default Your perfect role play

    If you had to have a perfect role play what role would you like the lady to perform.

    I think Penny from Big Bang is simply amazing...

    If someone could play her, it would be an amazing night...

    What would your fav cast member be and from which series.

    Ladies feel free to give your input

    Father Ted ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,723
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Withoutaclue View Post
    If you had to have a perfect role play what role would you like the lady to perform.

    I think Penny from Big Bang is simply amazing...

    If someone could play her, it would be an amazing night...

    What would your fav cast member be and from which series.

    Ladies feel free to give your input

    Father Ted ?
    I'd be a bitch. Oh wait I'v done that! Ok second thoughts where's my Nazi uniform? Have you ever seen threes company? Well I'm the dude & i am taking my time!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8q6pS0EIh0
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 16-08-14 at 00:36.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    At the feet of Irish Mistress XXX
    Posts
    1,766
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Withoutaclue View Post
    If you had to have a perfect role play what role would you like the lady to perform.

    I think Penny from Big Bang is simply amazing...

    If someone could play her, it would be an amazing night...

    What would your fav cast member be and from which series.

    Ladies feel free to give your input

    Father Ted ?
    I would like her to be a mistress where she then enslaved me and because of this I then totally submitted to her and I became her 24/7 beck and call slave where I drop everything if my Mistress requires something. I would like her to torture, humiliate and punish me during our sessions.
    That would be my perfect world.



    Hang on!!!!! I nearly forgot, I just realised that this shit is happening, it's real. I'm living in the perfect role play. It is my life.
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 16-08-14 at 09:19.

    I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

    Webcam and phone chat sessions available

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

    Miss Alisha (19-08-14)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southeast USA and Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    492
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default

    I get a lot of requests for Auntie, ...and love the role, mommy is good also but is a bit too close to home for most men.
    xx



    Quote Originally Posted by Withoutaclue View Post
    If you had to have a perfect role play what role would you like the lady to perform.

    I think Penny from Big Bang is simply amazing...

    If someone could play her, it would be an amazing night...

    What would your fav cast member be and from which series.

    Ladies feel free to give your input

    Father Ted ?
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,955
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    I would like her to be a mistress where she then enslaved me and because of this I then totally submitted to her and I became her 24/7 beck and call slave where I drop everything if my Mistress requires something. I would like her to torture, humiliate and punish me during our sessions.
    That would be my perfect world.



    Hang on!!!!! I nearly forgot, I just realised that this shit is happening, it's real. I'm living in the perfect role play. It is my life.
    A 24/7 slave at the beck and call of a torturing , humiliating woman is a perfect life ? That's pure bonkers. What you need is to get a life.!

  7. Default

    Has got to be road trip. Where the nurse surprises the guy with her finger. Love her uniform to bits

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    At the feet of Irish Mistress XXX
    Posts
    1,766
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    A 24/7 slave at the beck and call of a torturing , humiliating woman is a perfect life ? That's pure bonkers. What you need is to get a life.!
    Thank you for your invaluable advice, I did not realise my life was so "bonkers".

    Wait a minute, ok yes I did, my life is insane, I am the 24/7 beck an call slave of a Goddess who not only tortures and humiliates me she also makes me complete as she exercises and entertains my insatiable need to be real life slave. So my friend as crazy as it may sound I actually have the perfect life as the slave of Irish Miss Alisha.

    I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

    Webcam and phone chat sessions available

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

    Miss Alisha (19-08-14)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,955
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    Thank you for your invaluable advice, I did not realise my life was so "bonkers".

    Wait a minute, ok yes I did, my life is insane, I am the 24/7 beck an call slave of a Goddess who not only tortures and humiliates me she also makes me complete as she exercises and entertains my insatiable need to be real life slave. So my friend as crazy as it may sound I actually have the perfect life as the slave of Irish Miss Alisha.
    The problem with here is that you can be surrounded by YES men. Someone is needed to stand up and say it as it is. Hopefully , you will find some perspective on life and find a way out of all this. Good luck.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Parked outside in that private ambulance
    Posts
    1,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    This role play is not for me, but it's interesting to see what's happening in the suburbs of Dublin:


    "I am nude cleaner 30 year old girl, Size 12 DD Blonde, I am available to clean your house either fully in the nude or whilst wearing lingerie.

    **Please note this is for genuine cleaning only, no contact service**
    Your free of course to DIY whilst enjoying the view "



    Can you imagine

    "Hun could you polish that tabletop again?"

    "But I've done it 3 times already"

    "Yes ... but you do it so well. Please do it again."
    Mmmm-hmm




  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larrii For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (17-08-14), Petite Jolie (18-08-14)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    At the feet of Irish Mistress XXX
    Posts
    1,766
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    The problem with here is that you can be surrounded by YES men. Someone is needed to stand up and say it as it is. Hopefully , you will find some perspective on life and find a way out of all this. Good luck.
    Find a way out of all this, Jesus no!!!, I'm trying to hang on to it with dear life. I think you may confuse being submissive with being weak, they are two different things. I only say yes to one person and that's my Mistress, everyone else gets the word NO!! quite often.

    I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

    Webcam and phone chat sessions available

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

    Miss Alisha (19-08-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •