Thread: E Cigs or whatever they are called.

Blog Entries

Default E Cigs or whatever they are called.

Was walking along and I come to this shop with windows full of these E cigs. All different colours , shapes, lengths. I look up and it was shop for E cigs. Common ffs. This stuff smells shite all over it. you have to be inhaling some over shite besides nicotine and shite you dont know anything about yet. Sorry but when people feel theres enough of a demand to open up a whole shop dedicated to these things , its smells of scam.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

2. Default

I agree, and everyone I know that switch to and E cig was back on the fags in a week. So they dont work

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by paulg111 View Post
    I agree, and everyone I know that switch to and E cig was back on the fags in a week. So they dont work
    Apparently last week somewhere one of them blew up and killed a pensioner using it.

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I heard somewhere someone swallowed one and not he's blowing smoke out he's hole.
    But it's harmless smoke.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Apparently last week somewhere one of them blew up and killed a pensioner using it.

Westside.
    Well, at least that one worked. Not smoking now.

Reviews

I used them to successfully quit smoking.

So yea Im all for them, and while i was using them , I did not have a single wheeze, I agree that they are probably not great for you, but they are certainly a better option than fags.

Reviews

Default zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry but when people feel theres enough of a demand to open up a whole shop dedicated to these things , its smells of scam.

http://www.peterson.ie/
    Last edited by warmcome; 14-08-14 at 10:10.

Reviews

i'm off the cigs, again, since January....was using e cig. and Nicorette gum for first couple of months; eventually one morning my e cig was empty and i said i try without - doing ok on just the gum since...
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pleasurekerry For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (14-08-14)

Reviews

traditional cigarettes market is as much as 10 million euros per day. smoking tobacco
    has proven to cause many respiratory diseases. vaping nicotine is a safer way to deliver
    the drug.

so, a huge established market and a safer way of doing it>>>>>>>>>>>good business to get into.
    Last edited by warmcome; 14-08-14 at 10:32.

11. Default

I gave up recently for a couple of weeks (back on the dam things) but the thing I noticed when off them which I hadn't realised before is the amount of advertising for E-cigs. You see it on the TV, celeb's using them, shop windows and even billboards. The thing is as a smoker all this did was remind me of the real thing so in a way you could say it's an underhanded way of advertising tobacco again. Tobacco companies are now the main sellers of E-cigs.