Hi, so I am considering getting an escourt sometime soon. This would be my first time.

HOWEVER i am skeptical any o this is legit!

I find it hard to believe that i can spend £70 - £90 for 30mins for some of the most beautiful women i have ever seen.
I find it too good to be true that i can spend some money to spend some time with 9/10 and 10/10 women where anything can happen and where services such as CIM and GFE are available.....

I live in Belfast and im incredibly tempted to book a time with an escourt. but i am very unsure i will get what i want or if it is even legit.

Lets be honest, i am paying for her time which is legal. ANYTHING that happens there after is of mutual consult.
i want that "anything" to happen as i just want a release form life and a good time with a woman. whether that includes asking for sex and getting it, asking for a blowjob and getting it or being able to feel her body anytime i want within the time limit is of mere co incidence and mutual consult. but is EXACTLY what i am after.

therefore i am wondering am i looking in the right place?
how do i know these girls exist?
how do i know im not going to arrive at her door only to be beaten and robbed? or arrested ? or that she looks nothing like in her pics?

these questions and whether i can go and get what i want is the only things stopping me from diving into this experience.

any help and genuine answers appreciated