Default Utopia

anybody seen it its on channel 4 really bizzare tv series haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to celticden For This Useful Post:

FortyCoats (12-08-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    anybody seen it its on channel 4 really bizzare tv series haha
    the second series is even more bizzare now the violence is pretty hardcore for a tv show

when he cuts the rabbit head off in front of the child I had to change over fucking hell what fuck is wrong with channel 4 haha

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    when he cuts the rabbit head off in front of the child I had to change over fucking hell what fuck is wrong with channel 4 haha
    pretty creepy its like a horror film I guess but its a tv show

Reviews

I didn't see season one. Season two has a weird Quatermas feel about it. I like the way they mixed in real events - the notable one was the assassination of the British Ambassador to the Netherlands.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivory View Post
    I didn't see season one. Season two has a weird Quatermas feel about it. I like the way they mixed in real events - the notable one was the assassination of the British Ambassador to the Netherlands.
    yeah and the 3 mile Island accident and IRA bombings ,did they really have to kill their partners though and the guy was going to torture a child before killed the prick thats a bit over the top ? still hooked all the same , yeah in season one the 2 kids are grown up be spoilers after that

Blog Entries

Since reading this thread thought I would check it out, first watching it thought it was a bit wired but now on series 2 Episode 2 so now I am really into it and loving it. Its a very good conspiracy which is been shot very well and very real like with all the old clips of past events.

I never watch things like this, walking dead etc on the TV, I get them and download them from Graboid which is about 12$ a month so about 7 Euros a month. Its also not like other downloads programs as you can just do it for as many months you like and best of all, you can sign up for a month download whatever or how many films/TV shows/Sport etc and just cancel it then but still watch all the downloads till the month or how many months you pay for.

Its so much cheaper than any other way of watching stuff you dont wish to miss on TV
    All the best
    Lady Von Teese

Must get back as I'm dying to see what happens next. Does anyone know who may Episodes there is ?
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 24-07-14 at 14:16.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Since reading this thread thought I would check it out, first watching it thought it was a bit wired but now on series 2 Episode 2 so now I am really into it and loving it. Its a very good conspiracy which is been shot very well and very real like with all the old clips of past events.

I never watch things like this, walking dead etc on the TV, I get them and download them from Graboid which is about 12$ a month so about 7 Euros a month. Its also not like other downloads programs as you can just do it for as many months you like and best of all, you can sign up for a month download whatever or how many films/TV shows/Sport etc and just cancel it then but still watch all the downloads till the month or how many months you pay for.

Its so much cheaper than any other way of watching stuff you dont wish to miss on TV
    All the best
    Lady Von Teese

Must get back as I'm dying to see what happens next. Does anyone know who may Episodes there is ?
    I think there was 6 in this second series the finale was tonight ending was a little confusing a few loose ends , hope there is a third series it seemed to open the door for one and the Americans have bought the rights I think but they will probably ruin it its a great series visually its just so cool so different and errie