Thread: Life changin

Reviews

Default Life changin

If ya guys or gals had life to live over agin wud yas do it much diferent, I wud wud ave stead at school longer and mayb went to colege for beter edacation, mayb travelled sum, wud defanitely done it much diferent..this is probabily more for the elder people on hear
    Last edited by adamski; 11-08-14 at 10:40.

As they say, "youth is wasted on the young". Very true. Hindsight is always a wonderful thing, and there are many occasions where I look back and wonder what my life would be like now if I made different choices. As we grow older, we learn, but by the time we have enough common sense to make more informed decisions, it is too late.

For these reasons, I tend to deal with the 'now' and not dwell too much on 'what could have been'. Maybe in a different life I would have traveled more in my youth rather than be a father so young, I would have avoided my ex-wife or even had taken a different course in college. The thing is, I've had bad times and got through them, and I am in a good place now, and I am here because of the choices I made in life, good and bad, so ultimately I am here now because of my past, so I will make the most of it.
    Last edited by samlad; 11-08-14 at 11:15.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

adamski (11-08-14), warmcome (11-08-14)

Reviews

As Lucille Ball once said........

"I'd rather regret the things I have done than the things that I haven't

(But then again, I'm just a young pup).....
    Last edited by jamieboyo; 11-08-14 at 11:25.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jamieboyo For This Useful Post:

adamski (11-08-14), Nicole (11-08-14), SexyEliza (11-08-14)

Reviews

had the chance of a gud job in me younger day with me uncle in the US but due to being the elder one cudnt go because of my dutys on the farm so cudnt leave. I stil think to tis day it cud bean al so diferent and mayb alot easyier.
    time goes bye so quickily as you get older and ya only get 1 shot at tis life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    As Lucille Ball once said........

"I'd rather regret the things I have done than the things that I haven't

(But then again, I'm just a young pup).....
    i am agree with the same words!!
    it's the truth !!
    is better to regret what you haven't then to be sorry for what have you done !
    " Carpe diem!"

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I often wonder where I'd be if I had followed my dream and became a ballet dancer.

Instead of becoming a doctor. Gynaecology becomes so boring after a few years.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    I often wonder where I'd be if I had followed my dream and became a ballet dancer.

But until becomes boring.. did you enjoyed?? to see so many little birds?! :d
    ... it was a joke...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I should have stuck at my studies longer, instead of going off the rails & living the high life. Impatient bitch...

No regrets, live & learn..
    ya didin do so bad, yar young and reletively wel of it seams and ya can alway return to study at netime l

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post

ya cud b now on tv on strictly cum dancin etc, nethings posible