Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Some good new and some bad news

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    OK this started as an advert got turned in2 a debate about hacking,the manic st preachers & now wer on2 nazis concentration camps & fuckin indians ffs people wats next time travel??? the possibility thers life on mars, AREA 51
    This section has a sub heading of, wait for it…..

'Off topic ramblings, over the top drama, trolls'

It was set up to avoid the Gen Chat section from being clogged up so as History is off topic and apparently alien also to some, I placed it here. If anyone else don’t like the topics raised no one is forcing them in here as the General chat section is for ON topic matter’s so what’s the prob ?……Oh I forgot, a few people here insist on having a problem with everything and everyone, well Boo f**king Hoo.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    This section has a sub heading of, wait for it…..

'Off topic ramblings, over the top drama, trolls'

It was set up to avoid the Gen Chat section from being clogged up so as History is off topic and apparently alien also to some, I placed it here. If anyone else don’t like the topics raised no one is forcing them in here as the General chat section is for ON topic matter’s so what’s the prob ?……Oh I forgot, a few people here insist on having a problem with everything and everyone, well Boo f**king Hoo.
    Matter fact eddie im 1 of the reasons the soap opera was made keep the history lesson 4 the general chat no1 cares wat indian pissed on what tree in 190-splash.......... I dont have a problem with you eddie except for the fact that your boring me 2 death

Reviews

OK this started as an advert got turned in2 a debate about hacking,the manic st preachers & now wer on2 nazis concentration camps & fuckin indians ffs people wats next time travel??? the possibility thers life on mars, AREA 51
    Well, there is "chariots of the gods", probably the closest thing to the truth thats out there

are we alone?

very sad if we are

or maybe we are just in an endless loop where we explore space and time and meet ourselves?

Of course, we could all just be an experiment, or maybe you are an alien, studying us?

its a weird world out there!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Well, there is "chariots of the gods", probably the closest thing to the truth thats out there

are we alone?

very sad if we are

or maybe we are just in an endless loop where we explore space and time and meet ourselves?

Of course, we could all just be an experiment, or maybe you are an alien, studying us?

its a weird world out there!!!
    True rory i really doubt we r alone it would b abit ignorant to believe we are the miricle of the universe just think though if aliens were studying us & used this site as its case study it would be no wonder they havent made contact yet lol

Reviews

I think a few of them have made contact. Their on this site of course
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down Rock on Daddy........sorry will change it now lost internet connection

Matter fact eddie im 1 of the reasons the soap opera was made keep the history lesson 4 the general chat no1 cares wat indian pissed on what tree in 190-splash.......... I dont have a problem with you eddie except for the fact that your boring me 2 death

Hip Hip Hooray..........im not the only one that is being bored to death by him........

Couldn't change the sign cos my internet went off but will do it for you now.

XXX Yawning to death with Eddie but seemingly you are the only one with big enough balls to say anything about his ramblings........and god can he ramble......

Lizzy xxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Yikes - THE ANAL PROBE!

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I'm sure theres defo a few illegal aliens on this site alright
    Last edited by big daddy 69; 28-11-08 at 22:40.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Smile Thanks for all the calls nice to know that some of you love me still.

I'm sure theres defo a few illegal aliens on this site alright

Now i am really chuffed that i have had so many calls to come to Dubbers - will come now the week after next, really cool thanks - just do me one favour, im not a morning person so can you call me later than 9am......im a great sleeper.......

Take care y'all and i will see you soon and you will see the real lizzy soon too.

Kiss kiss......... Lizzy

Default ...And some GREAT news.

chelsea 1 2 ARSENAL

dom

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456