Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Message Board Rules - Please Help

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Pat as a form of comprimise on the mod idea how about the elected mod/mods be put on trial for a period of time as no one really knows what it will entail & then wen that time is up the site votes wether r not the idea is working???? That i think would be the fairest way of doin things for both sides...
    Hi,

Any community mods appointed would only be appointed on a trial basis. I thought that went without saying.

Pat x

2. Default

Ya so that gives you time to set up dozens of profiles and vote them out bigpaws.

You’re grasping at straws now like any bully who knows no one gives a fuck what they say or do anymore. Either conform to the norms of behavior or be subject to your peers or fuck off…

Those are your choices and the sooner that sinks in the sooner you might stop being the only prick here.

They are either givin a job to do and leave then do it or not bother at all.

As my old Soviet penpal 'Mika' used to say….. it’s the wise tree that bends with the wind.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hi,

Any community mods appointed would only be appointed on a trial basis. I thought that went without saying.

Pat x
    AH i see cant really see what the fuss is so it seems fair enough

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Robert De Niro View Post
    Ya so that gives you time to set up dozens of profiles and vote them out bigpaws.

You’re grasping at straws now like any bully who knows no one gives a fuck what they say or do anymore. Either conform to the norms of behavior or be subject to your peers or fuck off…

Those are your choices and the sooner that sinks in the sooner you might stop being the only prick here.

They are either givin a job to do and leave then do it or not bother at all.

As my old Soviet penpal 'Mika' used to say….. it’s the wise tree that bends with the wind.
    Ask me bollix i'm not paws most people have figured that out by now but the man useing his duplicate id hasnt

Reviews

Thumbs down Patricia

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    e.g. is short for "exempli gratia", the Latin for "for example". When we talk about something we are planning to do in the future and suggest possible things we could do as part of that with "e.g." in front of them, these are ideas and examples, not the current laws.
    So what you're saying is in the meantime the members here have no protection whatsoever?????
    Anything goes is it until the new "laws" are put in place????

And why have you consistently punished posters for posting real names until just recently?????

Pathetic .............

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Thumbs up Bobby D.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert De Niro View Post
    Ya so that gives you time to show everybody here how unfair Pat is bigpaws.

You’re the top-dog here bigpaws and I don't give a fuck what anybody else says or think. They can either conform to the norms of behavior or be subject to your law or fuck off…

Those are their choices and the sooner that sinks in the sooner they might stop being Pats scared little sheep.

They are either do the job properly or leave or not bother at all.

As my old Soviet penpal 'Mika' used to say….. it’s the wise tree that that stands strong.
    Wise words indeed Bobby D. ................ thanks for the support, much appreciated!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

*removed*
    BAN THIS USER

That link is out of order. And while you're at it Patricia, ban all users with that IP address.

Reviews

He brings nothing positive to this site, only acting the maggot. Get the hint nobody wants you here. Your opinions don't count.
    ban this user
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456