Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im an idiot

Red face Im an idiot

Hi there guys. So I have to tell a story about myself to help any other punter not make such a stupid mistake. Anyways I replied to an add on another website that was offering a "sensual massage" for men and women. Now in my book that means that there could be a happy end to it for myself. But just to be sure Id thought Id email first and get a feel ("pardon the shit pun) for the lady.
    My first mistake was the reply that I got back was from an email a/c with a obviously male name.What swayed me was that the individual signed of as lets say "Sile".
    My second mistake was thinking maybe I am mistaken about the mail address and saying fuck it I'm horny and could do with a tug.
    My third mistake was using my standard phone and not my other punting phone and also giving my first name. (I like to be somewhat honest with the girls when I am dealing with them!)

Anyways there was a few correspondences back and forward and I agreed that I would ring their phone. When they answered a man shouted down the line that I was a "SICK C*NT" and they are going to fuck me up. Anyways I hung up sick and tired of this tomfoolery at this stage and expected that to be that. Boy was I wrong.

For the next 24 hrs I have received over 25 missed calls, 9 threatening voice mails and 9 abusive Text messages.
    Now I have a low internet profile and even though they have threatened the guards I'm pretty confident I'm not going to get a knock on the door as the worst thing I asked for in any message was a happy ending (exact words). But I getting sick and tired of these threats and would like them to end just in case someone else see my phone and happens to read them.

There last message read "That there getting nearer to finding me"!!!! I doubt that and am starting to dread that I have fallen into some sort of scam and this is going to be a bit of a headache for another while.
    Anybody have any thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by johnman1984 View Post
    Hi there guys. So I have to tell a story about myself to help any other punter not make such a stupid mistake. Anyways I replied to an add on another website that was offering a "sensual massage" for men and women. Now in my book that means that there could be a happy end to it for myself. But just to be sure Id thought Id email first and get a feel ("pardon the shit pun) for the lady.
    My first mistake was the reply that I got back was from an email a/c with a obviously male name.What swayed me was that the individual signed of as lets say "Sile".
    My second mistake was thinking maybe I am mistaken about the mail address and saying fuck it I'm horny and could do with a tug.
    My third mistake was using my standard phone and not my other punting phone and also giving my first name. (I like to be somewhat honest with the girls when I am dealing with them!)

Anyways there was a few correspondences back and forward and I agreed that I would ring their phone. When they answered a man shouted down the line that I was a "SICK C*NT" and they are going to fuck me up. Anyways I hung up sick and tired of this tomfoolery at this stage and expected that to be that. Boy was I wrong.

For the next 24 hrs I have received over 25 missed calls, 9 threatening voice mails and 9 abusive Text messages.
    Now I have a low internet profile and even though they have threatened the guards I'm pretty confident I'm not going to get a knock on the door as the worst thing I asked for in any message was a happy ending (exact words). But I getting sick and tired of these threats and would like them to end just in case someone else see my phone and happens to read them.

There last message read "That there getting nearer to finding me"!!!! I doubt that and am starting to dread that I have fallen into some sort of scam and this is going to be a bit of a headache for another while.
    Anybody have any thoughts.
    Get tough with them and tell them you will fuck them up. Tell them you are an associate of john gillane
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I don't know what to say why would you email anybody for this kind of encounter? I think E-I is unique. We all make mistakes.
    As a general rule for a massage if its advertised with a mobile number your getting a happy ending. Otherwise just a massage.

Start bombarding them with the same kind of calls. Pm me the number I'm bored.

I have been threatened by everybody at one stage or other over the phone, Guards, Criminals, Co workers, Banks, but most of all ex- girlfriends! Just laugh at then they will soon get bored.
    do the pulp fiction julius speech when you ring them

You are a idiot?Dont worry,we all are sometimes

x
    Petite Jolie Genuine recent photos,slim babe with a great ass.Come to relax and to have fun with me.I am open mind and I do enjoy guys who are open mind as well,who are looking for the same as I do,having a good time!I m in Ireland for short time,only for a week!Kisses all over!xxx

Reviews

Yes you are a total f@@@@@g idiot .

But you have their email address you have their phone number . Turn the tables buddy .

Tell us where you got their details from ? Help other punters here not fall for the same shit .

What site were you on ?

What county ? What town ?

Do you have an address ?

Send us a link ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    do the pulp fiction julius speech when you ring them
    That would be funny !

You could introduce yourself as Mr M Wallace , looking for a foot massage for your missus as the last chap fell of the balcony

Share their phone number we can all call them as different pulp fiction characters !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Playitsam For This Useful Post:

Meursault (09-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    That would be funny !

You could introduce yourself as Mr M Wallace , looking for a foot massage for your missus as the last chap fell of the balcony

Share their phone number we can all call them as different pulp fiction characters !

Sorry if you don't understand the last post . Just go watch pulp fiction . Best movie ever !

Reviews

My guess.......
    You were a victim of some kind of elaborate 'practical joke' played on the person who you rang. His phone number was placed on a fake ad. This has been done before and has resulted in court proceedings if my memory serves me correct (the case of serious bullying and stalking on a totally innocent woman years ago)
    Just a guess, I could be completely wrong

That would be funny !

Sorry if you don't understand the last post . Just go watch pulp fiction . Best movie ever !
    i understood. ive seen that film too many times

zeds dead baby, zeds dead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast