Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im an idiot

thanks guys for all the replies. I wont give out the morons details because at the end of the day its not the best thing to be encouraging and I'm of the opinion that you all should be ringing the ladies here (NOT TO PRANK THEM THOUGH). I will say that never reply to adds on G U M T R E E.

Quote Originally Posted by johnman1984 View Post
    Hi there guys. So I have to tell a story about myself to help any other punter not make such a stupid mistake. Anyways I replied to an add on another website that was offering a "sensual massage" for men and women. Now in my book that means that there could be a happy end to it for myself. But just to be sure Id thought Id email first and get a feel ("pardon the shit pun) for the lady.
    My first mistake was the reply that I got back was from an email a/c with a obviously male name.What swayed me was that the individual signed of as lets say "Sile".
    My second mistake was thinking maybe I am mistaken about the mail address and saying fuck it I'm horny and could do with a tug.
    My third mistake was using my standard phone and not my other punting phone and also giving my first name. (I like to be somewhat honest with the girls when I am dealing with them!)

Anyways there was a few correspondences back and forward and I agreed that I would ring their phone. When they answered a man shouted down the line that I was a "SICK C*NT" and they are going to fuck me up. Anyways I hung up sick and tired of this tomfoolery at this stage and expected that to be that. Boy was I wrong.

For the next 24 hrs I have received over 25 missed calls, 9 threatening voice mails and 9 abusive Text messages.
    Now I have a low internet profile and even though they have threatened the guards I'm pretty confident I'm not going to get a knock on the door as the worst thing I asked for in any message was a happy ending (exact words). But I getting sick and tired of these threats and would like them to end just in case someone else see my phone and happens to read them.

There last message read "That there getting nearer to finding me"!!!! I doubt that and am starting to dread that I have fallen into some sort of scam and this is going to be a bit of a headache for another while.
    Anybody have any thoughts.
    Sure. Change your number and tell your friends and family you got a better deal elsewhere. Then quit worrying, scams like these depend on the person being so scared they hand over cash to be left alone. They don't actually know anything about you, you are probably feeding them info without realising when you are corresponding. Stop doing that and they will go away.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Reviews

What he is doing is illegal. What you did isn't. But rather than escalate, you should take the stress, wait it out - unless it gets much worse. If he turns up at your door - phone police. They are likely to be discreet and unless they charge him your name wont come out.

Tell your phone company that you are getting harassing phone calls and people keep ringing up to cold sell, so you need a number change.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12