Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is Sissyfication ?

Reviews

Default What is Sissyfication ?

Evening all

I'm working cork all next week so I'm now working on blowing the entertainment budget ,( one must plan ahead ) So I see a profile I like and have a look at the faves and I see Sissyfication . Now I thought I was a man of the world who has seen and done everything there is , but this is a new one

What is is ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    Evening all

I'm working cork all next week so I'm now working on blowing the entertainment budget ,( one must plan ahead ) So I see a profile I like and have a look at the faves and I see Sissyfication . Now I thought I was a man of the world who has seen and done everything there is , but this is a new one

What is is ?
    According to the Urbandictionary.com....

sissification
    the slowly changing image of the American male from a masculine, strong, confident man of the 70's and 80's to a more feminine version today. Likely due to Queer Eye for Straight Guy and Clinique Shaving Cream for men
    The fact that Bart goes shopping for skin care products is due to the sissification of our society.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (09-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post

sissification
    the slowly changing image of the American male from a masculine, strong, confident man of the 70's and 80's to a more feminine version today. Likely due to Queer Eye for Straight Guy and Clinique Shaving Cream for men
    The fact that Bart goes shopping for skin care products is due to the sissification of our society.
    Yahoo answers says...

What is sissification?
    I know that it's something some married couples do but what exactly is it?
    Best AnswerAsker's Choice

SUDHAKAR Kuruvada answered 1 year ago
    Sissification is used to describe the practice, especially in female dominance, of switching the gender role of a male submissive. It is usually achieved via cross-dressing, where the male is dressed in female attire, ranging from just wearing female undergarments to being fully dressed in very feminine attire, including make-up, hairdress and nail polish. Some males take on tasks, behaviours and roles that are overtly feminine, and adopt female mannerisms and postures in task such as sitting, walking and acting in a feminine manner. This emasculation may be coupled with punishments such as spanking or caning to gain cooperation and heighten submission of submissive male. Begging and pleading to stop the feminization may be part of the fantasy.

Reviews

sissification
    That will take more than 30 minutes then

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Playitsam For This Useful Post:

dob (08-08-14), JAMESCORK (08-08-14)

Reviews

Yahoo answers says...

What is sissification?
    I know that it's something some married couples do but what exactly is it?
    Best AnswerAsker's Choice

SUDHAKAR Kuruvada answered 1 year ago
    Sissification is used to describe the practice, especially in female dominance, of switching the gender role of a male submissive. It is usually achieved via cross-dressing, where the male is dressed in female attire, ranging from just wearing female undergarments to being fully dressed in very feminine attire, including make-up, hairdress and nail polish. Some males take on tasks, behaviours and roles that are overtly feminine, and adopt female mannerisms and postures in task such as sitting, walking and acting in a feminine manner. This emasculation may be coupled with punishments such as spanking or caning to gain cooperation and heighten submission of submissive male. Begging and pleading to stop the feminization may be part of the fantasy.
    I think I will give that a miss this time . But thanks anyway ,

your a mine of useful information

Reviews

I think I will give that a miss this time . But thanks anyway ,

your a mine of useful information
    There is this thing called google, useful for looking up things that you don't know anything about. I'm with you, this doesn't sound like my cup of tea either

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (08-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I have a guy who books into same hotel as me when in his city, and i go to him for outcall, he answers door as a woman, we drink champagne and talk glitz & glam.... i love it ....
    Sophie I would sip champagne and chat glitz and glam all night long with you ... But I'm not wearing a skirt.

As Meatloaf sang " I would do anything for love ....but I won't do that "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HonestJosephine View Post
    This web page is not available

Reload

Did you break the internet?
    I'm not great with these computer yokes . I was trying to post a link to the Meatloaf video.

But it got way to complicated for this old boy ..... Ill wait for the next free pensioner tech support day from Yamser

Default Sissy Stuff

Evening all

What is is ?
    This is when a girl take you by the ghoulies and puts a load of red lipstick on you and a nice pair of knickers

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by VPSO 1812 View Post
    This is when a girl take you by the ghoulies and puts a load of red lipstick on you and a nice pair of knickers
    Now that's what has happened to my cork colleagues ..... They have been sissified .

I'm not doing that so .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast