Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Question

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    932
    Reviews
    6

    Question Question

    I was browsing the client requests section and see a few requests for owo, cim and swallow and it got me thinking
    like for me I wouldn't even request owo or expect it. For people who look for cim and swallow like if you get cim do
    it really matter what the escort do with it? Why would you want them to swallow?

    I think there is a fair few health risks with swallow it shouldn't even be asked for, it would be as dangerous as bareback
    in my opinion but correct me if I'm wrong.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodg View Post
    I was browsing the client requests section and see a few requests for owo, cim and swallow and it got me thinking
    like for me I wouldn't even request owo or expect it. For people who look for cim and swallow like if you get cim do
    it really matter what the escort do with it? Why would you want them to swallow?

    I think there is a fair few health risks with swallow it shouldn't even be asked for, it would be as dangerous as bareback
    in my opinion but correct me if I'm wrong.
    they say the stomach acid kills it. But, if you have cuts on your mouth or stomach lining, which you could, the disease could get in. If you had a stomach ulcer for instance you could be in trouble.

    I read about a guy in thailand who swallowed from a ladyboy and contracted HIV. The odds are low, but it can happen.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

    patty (07-08-14), rodg (07-08-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,445
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Stomach acids kills all but cuts etc or raw or bleeding gums etc could pose a risk I believe, but then sex itself poses risks as well as condoms can split or come off during sex..

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to namesjack For This Useful Post:

    rodg (07-08-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    932
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    they say the stomach acid kills it. But, if you have cuts on your mouth or stomach lining, which you could, the disease could get in. If you had a stomach ulcer for instance you could be in trouble.

    I read about a guy in thailand who swallowed from a ladyboy and contracted HIV. The odds are low, but it can happen.
    They say!! Is it really worth the risk?
    I know bleeding gums and cuts etc are dangerous but what enjoyment do clients get by having the escort swallow? Is it that they want to feel dominant and manly? I just don't get it.

    It makes me wonder that these people have no regard for escorts health and if not do they care about there own health?

    For the record I think owo is dangerous.

    Ps. I don't think Ts girls like the term ladyboy

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    932
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by namesjack View Post
    Stomach acids kills all but cuts etc or raw or bleeding gums etc could pose a risk I believe, but then sex itself poses risks as well as condoms can split or come off during sex..
    Condoms splitting or coming off is dangerous but at least precautions were taken.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,955
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodg View Post
    I was browsing the client requests section and see a few requests for owo, cim and swallow and it got me thinking
    like for me I wouldn't even request owo or expect it. For people who look for cim and swallow like if you get cim do
    it really matter what the escort do with it? Why would you want them to swallow?

    I think there is a fair few health risks with swallow it shouldn't even be asked for, it would be as dangerous as bareback
    in my opinion but correct me if I'm wrong.
    Do guys booking TS or Tvs , swallow ?

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    932
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Do guys booking TS or Tvs , swallow ?
    I have no idea.

    But if your asking me then no I don't.

    If guys do swallow it's there choice what I'm talking about is guys who get satisfaction with watching girls swallow.
    Last edited by rodg; 07-08-14 at 23:28.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,445
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Remember some girls love to swallow also so its a two-way street.
    Not my thing either but everyone enjoys different things

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodg View Post
    They say!! Is it really worth the risk?
    I know bleeding gums and cuts etc are dangerous but what enjoyment do clients get by having the escort swallow? Is it that they want to feel dominant and manly? I just don't get it.

    It makes me wonder that these people have no regard for escorts health and if not do they care about there own health?

    For the record I think owo is dangerous.

    Ps. I don't think Ts girls like the term ladyboy
    desire is a strange thing. 1/2 chance of dying of a smoke related disease by smoking and yet about 20% of the population of the world still smoke. The urge is strong and people dont see down the line.....

    edit: OWO i believe the odds are low, but odds are only odds. What was the odds of a plane going missing off the face of the earth and another plane being shot down and both them being the same company. The odds must have been in the billions
    Last edited by Meursault; 08-08-14 at 22:26.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodg View Post
    I have no idea.

    But if your asking me then no I don't.

    If guys do swallow it's there choice what I'm talking about is guys who get satisfaction with watching girls swallow.
    if you read the reviews, yea a lot of them swallow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •