Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot cousins... would you or too taboo?

Default Hot cousins... would you or too taboo?

Being from a very large family, I have many, many cousins. Some of my female cousins are very attractive, but there is that nagging lull in my mind that says, "Sam, you are related to them!", so instinctively, I couldn't imagine boning them. Now, in England, it might be taboo, but it is actually perfectly legal to marry first cousins. Although there has been much debate about this over the last few years within the British government, 1.5% of Britain is made up of a Pakistani immigrant population, of which 55% are married to first cousins.

Although I personally couldn't have any form of intimate relationship to any of my cousins, I don't judge anyone that does or would have a relationship with their own cousins. Back in the Victorian era in England, marriage to first cousins would be a given to keep wealth and estate within the family. I have also read in the past that children of cousin-couples tend to have a higher risk of having a disability, as this is a shallow gene pool.

What are your views on relationships with first cousins?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Floki (07-08-14), SexyEliza (07-08-14)

I myself couldn't marry my first cousin and sleep with her, it just isn't right.
    Plus with having a child does have a higher risk of having a disability and this I couldn't go through, it's unfair for that child who may get it.

Now, if my cousin looked like or was Jessica Alba, then I would have to think of a reason why I shouldn't sleep with her

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

ana massage (07-08-14), samlad (07-08-14)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Being from a very large family, I have many, many cousins. Some of my female cousins are very attractive, but there is that nagging lull in my mind that says, "Sam, you are related to them!", so instinctively, I couldn't imagine boning them. Now, in England, it might be taboo, but it is actually perfectly legal to marry first cousins. Although there has been much debate about this over the last few years within the British government, 1.5% of Britain is made up of a Pakistani immigrant population, of which 55% are married to first cousins.

Although I personally couldn't have any form of intimate relationship to any of my cousins, I don't judge anyone that does or would have a relationship with their own cousins. Back in the Victorian era in England, marriage to first cousins would be a given to keep wealth and estate within the family. I have also read in the past that children of cousin-couples tend to have a higher risk of having a disability, as this is a shallow gene pool.

I have Dabbled, and it was very enjoyable while it lasted

But she wasn't the marrying type
    Last edited by Best Before; 07-08-14 at 11:41.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

samlad (07-08-14)

Reviews

There's that classic Bill Hicks line about rednecks,

"I'd like you to met my wife and sister" .............. and there's one girl standing there!

Second cousin maybe, but first cousins is definitely fishing in the shallow end of the gene pool.

“'Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.”.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dohnut Boy For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (07-08-14)

ive a couple of hot cousins and a verry hot aunt.
    im not saying i would

but they are hot

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    I have Dabbled, and it was very enjoyable while it lasted

But she wasn't the marrying type
    What was the problem? Did she not come from a good family?

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post

You must either be really be seriously under-utilised at work - or else you are the boss!

Quote Originally Posted by willieh View Post
    You must either be really be seriously under-utilised at work - or else you are the boss!
    Both, as it happens.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

EIFII (07-08-14)

Reviews

No way in hell would I ever sleep with my first cousins. Some of them are extremly hot, still could not bring myself to go there.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast