Thread: Boot boy looking to serve a lady in North of Ireland

Default Boot boy looking to serve a lady in North of Ireland

Hi all, ive a large boot fetish, I would like to meet a lady who can facilitate my fetish. I would love to clean boots with my tongue, even ones used for everyday street use. Ive contacted a few ladies and to date haven't found anyone who is willing to offer this service. As well as this I would love to be trampled in the boots by the lady and have alittle bit of humiliation and light pain. Is there any one in North of Ireland does a service like this. Thank you DM

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dmowk For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (22-11-14)

Blog Entries

I do of course and dame good at it too, but I dont offer free=bie's. Check out my www.ladyvonteese.com website for the new tour dates and be sure to check out times of arrives and departures. And check the fetish scene section soon for any other post I put up for more info

One of these day these boots could be walking all over you, depending on how good your tongue is going to clean them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Northampton Strip Tease.1 Copy rights - Copy.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	105318

Quote Originally Posted by dmowk View Post
    Hi all, ive a large boot fetish, I would like to meet a lady who can facilitate my fetish. I would love to clean boots with my tongue, even ones used for everyday street use. Ive contacted a few ladies and to date haven't found anyone who is willing to offer this service. As well as this I would love to be trampled in the boots by the lady and have alittle bit of humiliation and light pain. Is there any one in North of Ireland does a service like this. Thank you DM
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view