Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: World's gone Mad ... :(

Unhappy World's gone Mad ... :(

--Malaysian airline shot down over Ukraine , killing all on board , 295 persons.

Likely British nationals onboard. Also Dutch 150 , 27 Australian , 4 German , Malaysian , Indonesian .

--Israel launched ground attack in Gaza , against 'terrorist elements and terrorist tunnels' . Four young Palestinian children

killed on a beach -- as collateral damage. Israel voices their regret at such a tragic loss , yet lays blame at Palestinians' feet.

Hamas states : tragic mistake from Israel , will have dire consequences.

--Ebola unchecked in West Africa . Largest outbreak ever documented , taking hundreds of lives by now , threatening

the world .

-- In India yet again a young girl is raped , on orders of the village elder , as retaliation for a male relative's alleged misbehaviour.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Deven (18-07-14), Johnboy2 (18-07-14), Morpheus (19-07-14), NoBrain2 (17-07-14), Petite Jolie (23-07-14), ZoeCum4MeOfficial (01-08-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    --Malaysian airline shot down over Ukraine , killing all on board , 295 persons.

Likely British nationals onboard. Also Dutch 150 , 27 Australian , 4 German , Malaysian , Indonesian .

--Israel launched ground attack in Gaza , against 'terrorist elements and terrorist tunnels' . Four young Palestinian children

killed on a beach -- as collateral damage. Israel voices their regret at such a tragic loss , yet lays blame at Palestinians' feet.

--Ebola unchecked in West Africa . Largest outbreak ever documented , taking hundreds of lives by now , threatening

the world .

-- In India yet again a young girl is raped , on orders of the village elder , as retaliation for a male relative's alleged misbehaviour.
    The world isnt mad. The world just is.

William Shakespeare — 'Hell is empty and all the devils are here.'
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

ZoeCum4MeOfficial (01-08-14)

How can ye all be so philosophical ??

I am aghast !!

Two sides fighting each other : awful.

An airliner of no involvement in those two sides' dispute to be blown out of the sky , with unsuspecting innocent people

onboard , not associated to the conflict by birth or by allegiance .... tis too much for me .

Gaza. Where do I even start ? If you stop long enough to think , to really think about all those children killed. For what ???

And more

How can ye all be just so laid back and nonchalant ?

Maybe I'm soft. Too sensitive.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

ana massage (19-07-14), Jiberjabber (17-07-14), johnb59 (18-07-14), Meursault (17-07-14), P51D (24-07-14), Rocker123 (17-07-14), Vitruvian (17-07-14), ZoeCum4MeOfficial (01-08-14)

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Malaysian airline shot down over Ukraine , killing all on board , 295 persons News Flash. f**K.

Should read: Israel launched ground attack in Gaza , against 'Palestinian elements and the people in tunnels' . Four young Palestinian children

Please do not edit my post if you quote me.

I get your point , but do take the time to compose your own reply to my post , as opposed to editing my post.

: Rules , respect , courtesy , etc. Ya know , all the good stuff. Show me some o' that. x

I was simply reporting right off of Sky , so buzz off w your attitude .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

niceguyme (17-07-14), ZoeCum4MeOfficial (01-08-14)

I am aghast !!

An airliner of no involvement in those two sides' dispute to be blown out of the sky , with unsuspecting innocent people

onboard , not associated to the conflict by birth or by allegiance .... tis too much for me .

Gaza. Where do I even start ? If you stop long enough to think , to really think about all those children killed. For what ???

And more

the world has always been like this and will be for the foreseeable future. The jails are still full in the 21st century and the news is on every single day of the week. Its a harsh world.

"man is the cruelest animal of all," F Nietzsche

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

It is for me personally unexplainable what is going on in the world today. To look at the events today , in Gaza and in Ukraine and not be shocked and just speechless. I was somewhere today when the report came on television news about the airliner , was in a meeting when someone came into room to say that a plane had gone down , there was complete silence and we moved outside to listen on TV. Then the attack on Gaza ????? How a country can bomb a beach and kill 4 children and continue its bombardment tonight. If you look at some of the images from Gaza , look at the people and parents that have lost children , Babies , graphic photographs isn't the word and they continue to kill and murder these people. Israel deserves no sympathy they are terrorists.
    And the plane ??? How can someone get that wrong ? Again innocent people caught up in madness.

The photos below show the hate the Israelis have , look at the man , throwing a rock at the tank , and the tank gun pointing directly at him ???
    The other one the hate in the eyes.

These are beautiful countries , I have been to both , but tonight my heart goes out to those poor people and what they are experiencing. I drove alone the wall that was built to separate them , I saw the defence systems they have , and the might the Israelis have militarily supported by and supplied by America. The Israelis say they have aright to defend themselves ? Yes they do , but they don't have the right to murder innocent children and defenceless people.
    The world is gone mad today and tonight it's very sad.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	99893
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	99894
    Last edited by Theomegaman; 17-07-14 at 21:43.
    " Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Theomegaman For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (17-07-14), ZoeCum4MeOfficial (01-08-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I am aghast !!

And more

These are not new problems, Stephanie. I've railed against the tyranny of the Israeli State (and their equally guilty, British and US supporters) for decades. Pick a country, a city, a town, a street even and you'll find brutality without having to look too hard. Today's Irish Times carried the story of our own Children's Homes and the babies who were allowed to die of malnutrition. There is always conflict and horror and we can't allow ourselves to feel the pain of its victims all the time or we'd all give up and become hermits.

Though i'll agree, today was a pretty bad day even by human standards.

If there's a God; he or she is an asshole.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluefan1 For This Useful Post:

i understand you points. but there are men women and children dying everyday. today is no different. The syrian civil war has been going on for three years now

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

ocred (17-07-14)

Israel or Palistine? Someone should set up a poll

Reviews

Innocent children killed by Israel yet in Ireland we're protesting about Garth Brooks, world gone mad alright

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (17-07-14), Cornelia (19-07-14), Curvaceous Kate (18-07-14), Meursault (17-07-14), ocred (17-07-14), Rocker123 (17-07-14), Stephanie (17-07-14), westcorklad (17-07-14)

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast