Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pompom and clarences touring dates and specials

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Pompom and clarences touring dates and specials

Hello you gorgeous Irish hunks of men you, Aunty is to embarassed to write her touring dates with PomPom and herself but you need to go ask her as she has some wonderful things instore for all you guys.......

Its going to be in call's and out call's and of course you will be able to see her walking the streets with PomPom and she will of course be taking her pooper scooper with her - she will of course be wearing PINK by way of a change - frankly i don't think you could miss her - she likes to be taken shopping so if you wish to take her to Brown and Thomas she would of course be thilled and make it worth your while.

She likes dinner dates and as she has a friend with a dog called Roly she likes to eat at Roly's. Her rates are frankly going to be upsetting most of the gorgeous ladies as they are not the going rate but she is such a nymphomaniac that she is doing all for practically nothing.

1 hour of fun and lots of Licks from PomPom is going to be Euros 100
    2 Hours is going to be Euros 150 - she is happy to negotiate that
    Dinner date for her and PomPom humping your leg .....a mere Euros 200
    All night you need to call her on her telephone at Hilton Towers D4

Gentlemen, please be gentle with her she has never toured before neither has PomPom so give them a warm welcome to ensure that they come back to your fair shores again and again...........

Enjoy........... xxx Her ever loving Niece........The hot one
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 25-11-08 at 14:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Hello you gorgeous Irish hunks of men you, Aunty is to embarassed to write her touring dates with PomPom and herself but you need to go ask her as she has some wonderful things instore for all you guys.......

Its going to be in call's and out call's and of course you will be able to see her walking the streets with PomPom and she will of course be taking her pooper scooper with her - she will of course be wearing PINK by way of a change - frankly i don't think you could miss her - she likes to be taken shopping so if you wish to take her to Brown and Thomas she would of course be thilled and make it worth your while.

She likes dinner dates and as she has a friend with a dog called Roly she likes to eat at Roly's. Her rates are frankly going to be upsetting most of the gorgeous ladies as they are not the going rate but she is such a nymphomaniac that she is doing all for practically nothing.

Gentlemen, please be gentle with her she has never toured before neither has PomPom so give them a warm welcome to ensure that they come back to your fair shores again and again...........

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......SCHNOZ!

hey you our lizbet, our clarence is all RAGING you know, so HE is. and you know i,m really starvin now cosa you, you know. rite rite rite.

i,ll get ya back you know, i,ll piss on your pillow, you know

then i,ll chew up your collection of croqueted toilet roll/dolly dresses, you know

then i,ll show granny that suitcase of money and the REAL copies of her jewelery that you,ve hidden, you know .

either that OR

you feed me......and give us a wee ride at your leg too

RITE RITE RITE
    POMPOM

REMEMBER I KNOW A FEW PIT-BULLS FROM LIVERPOOL. RITE...RITE RITE

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation She is furious that nobody has replied - reduce the rates?

Aunty is sobbing her heart out with nobody replying, she was hopeful that the rates would swing it her way - obviously she thinks that the rates aren't quite to your liking or maybe its PomPom thats blowing it - she is mortified......... so she wants to show you her Pompom and maybe that will get some replies from you.

She has now told me that all the rates are negotiable although she wants to ask Gemma what her Niece should do as the godfather has asked her to come to Ireland for a week and how much she would want.........that's if there is any price that one can put on it.

To be honest she is driving me mad calling me all the day - really you wouldn't want to live next door to her, even PomPom is wailing in the corner and won't eat her caviar.

I will leave you a number and a picture of the dog so that you can talk to her as i have had enough to be quite frank............

Please boys...........ffs call her and ask her some details would make her day really or just tell her that you think she is a dream boat and so is the dog - or that you wanted to be her slave and that you would take the dog for walkies....... anything please cos she will start to talk to me calling me all sorts of names.

She has just called me again and she won't let me give out her no.......just can show you her spoilt little pedigree pooch.

FFS somebody call her........... or write her a review that could swing it??

Kisses .......... Her begging that you do the right thing niece.........Lillabet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	3.7 KB 
ID:	6849  

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default What tosh that's not my PomPom you can see its a phoney

Quote Originally Posted by pompom View Post
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......SCHNOZ!

hey you our lizbet, our clarence is all RAGING you know, so HE is. and you know i,m really starvin now cosa you, you know. rite rite rite.

i,ll get ya back you know, i,ll piss on your pillow, you know

then i,ll chew up your collection of croqueted toilet roll/dolly dresses, you know

then i,ll show granny that suitcase of money and the REAL copies of her jewelery that you,ve hidden, you know .

either that OR

you feed me......and give us a wee ride at your leg too

RITE RITE RITE
    POMPOM

REMEMBER I KNOW A FEW PIT-BULLS FROM LIVERPOOL. RITE...RITE RITE

YOU FAKER.........THATS NOT OUR CLARENCES POMPOM THATS SOME HEINZ57 -

How could you do that to Clarence, she is sobbing so hard that tissues are of no use - having to use a tea towel. The total disgust in no repies means that she has now had a change of heart and thinking of keeping her rates as they stand and sod the recession.

How could you do this you cheap nasty Google image.

She hopes you have a rotten Chrismas and a lousy New Year you pink died Google Heinz57 Image...........

Angry of Hilton Towers.........Only nice people get in touch and get in touch soon or she won't just be nasty she will send pictures of that minger of a dog to all the Hotels in Ireland and inform them that she is working from out of them........she will - she can be like that when she doesn't get her own way.

Watch out..............Clarences Claws are out, forget about Paws or BiggerPaws - she will make them look like cuddly little bears........I have warned you......... xxx Lillabet.

Views:	14 
Size:	3.7 KB 
ID:	6850  
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 25-11-08 at 17:14.

YOU FAKER.........THATS NOT OUR CLARENCES POMPOM THATS SOME HEINZ57 -

How could you do that to Clarence, she is sobbing so hard that tissues are of no use - having to use a tea towel. The total disgust in no repies means that she has now had a change of heart and thinking of keeping her rates as they stand and sod the recession.

How could you do this you cheap nasty Google image.

She hopes you have a rotten Chrismas and a lousy New Year you pink died Google Heinz57 Image...........

Angry of Hilton Towers.........Only nice people get in touch and get in touch soon or she won't just be nasty she will send pictures of that minger of a dog to all the Hotels in Ireland and inform them that she is working from out of them........she will - she can be like that when she doesn't get her own way.

Watch out..............Clarences Claws are out, forget about Paws or BiggerPaws - she will make them look like cuddly little bears........I have warned you......... xxx Lillabet.
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............schlemiel!!!!!

rite rite rite

of course its not me pompom in my avatar pic, i,m not going to put my real pic there incase someone recognises me, you big HUCK rite rite rite.

you know, i,ve has rounded up a few BAD BOYS, rite rite rite you know, we,re coming round to sort you out our lizbet putz

rite rite rite

pompom

Name:	pink_toy_poodles_1a.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	6851  

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Me a Schlemiel..........huh.........what a chutzpah

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............schlemiel!!!!!

rite rite rite

of course its not me pompom in my avatar pic, i,m not going to put my real pic there incase someone recognises me, you big HUCK rite rite rite.

you know, i,ve has rounded up a few BAD BOYS, rite rite rite you know, we,re coming round to sort you out our lizbet putz

rite rite rite

pompom

So you think thats a picture of PomPom.............huh you gotta be kidding - so where are all these guys that want to call my Aunty you tell me if you dont i will come around and strangle you with your own lead.............get it.

See now you are getting me angry you pathetic little Arsehole supporter..........

Name:	ASLEEP IN IRELAND.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	6852  

So you think thats a picture of PomPom.............huh you gotta be kidding - so where are all these guys that want to call my Aunty you tell me if you dont i will come around and strangle you with your own lead.............get it.

See now you are getting me angry you pathetic little Arsehole supporter..........

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............................schlub!!!!!!!!!!

rite rite rite this scary lukin dog is my mate, rite.

see what a nice towel clarence has got you for xmas

Name:	lizbets other pressie.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	6853   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Codee Fairy princess_edited-1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	6855  

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default You fool this is really what PomPom looks like

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............................schlub!!!!!!!!!!

rite rite rite this scary lukin dog is my mate, rite.

see what a nice towel clarence has got you for xmas

I can show you the real me...........cos this is me PomPom so watch it you old git.

Views:	11 
Size:	2.3 KB 
ID:	6856  

I can show you the real me...........cos this is me PomPom so watch it you old git.
    poor little Pompom NAUGHTY NAUGHTY LIZBET

pompom could hardly finish his salmon he was soooo distraught

hes been running around piddling all over the house, so if you find a bit of wet newspaper in any of your belonging Lizbet then you,ll know how upset hes been at that picture of that big SCARY schvartze devil dog you posted up.

POOR LITTLE BABY POMPOM

BUT WHAT A NIGHT I HAD
    !!!

HELLO BOYS i wont tell, i,m sure no-one here want to hear all the biz with the E-I punters last night

luvey ducks
    clarence

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    poor little Pompom NAUGHTY NAUGHTY LIZBET

pompom could hardly finish his salmon he was soooo distraught

hes been running around piddling all over the house, so if you find a bit of wet newspaper in any of your belonging Lizbet then you,ll know how upset hes been at that picture of that big SCARY schvartze devil dog you posted up.

POOR LITTLE BABY POMPOM

BUT WHAT A NIGHT I HAD
    !!!

HELLO BOYS i wont tell, i,m sure no-one here want to hear all the biz with the E-I punters last night

luvey ducks
    clarence
    howdy there young madam clarance

me and my dogs are a comin down your way from the mountains and need a bit of rough play wi a dame

so know any1 that likes to play around a bit ????

we will of course throw the "lucky girl" a few bob for the "time and companionship" har har

heres a pic of my 2 dogs in their biker leather jackets, who really fancy pompom har har

bigbadjohn

Name:	cool trike dogs with leather jackets.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	6870  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast