Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: First time reviewer

  1. #1

    Default First time reviewer

    So after a few months punting I went ahead earlier and submitted my first review for a lovely lady I met a while back....does this mean i'm really getting sucked in?...oh well

    Weird thing is it was actually a bad punt that made up my mind to start doing reviews and to recognise the better escorts out there.

    Was anyone else hesitant to start reviewing at the beginning?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldun79 View Post
    So after a few months punting I went ahead earlier and submitted my first review for a lovely lady I met a while back....does this mean i'm really getting sucked in?...oh well

    Weird thing is it was actually a bad punt that made up my mind to start doing reviews and to recognise the better escorts out there.

    Was anyone else hesitant to start reviewing at the beginning?
    Welcome aboard bud...

    Reviews help us and reviews will help you. Its a learning curve tho. Don't get despondent.

    Hesitant... fuuuuck.. cant remember..
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 02-08-14 at 00:33.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (02-08-14)

  4. #3

    Default

    First rule of E-I club.....check the reviews
    Yeah they are so useful, dunno how girls who dont allow reviews get a look in.

    Well it's good to have finally taken the plunge, will be even better trying to catch up with the big reviewers out there!
    Last edited by coldun79; 02-08-14 at 00:41.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to coldun79 For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (02-08-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,955
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldun79 View Post
    So after a few months punting I went ahead earlier and submitted my first review for a lovely lady I met a while back....does this mean i'm really getting sucked in?...oh well

    Weird thing is it was actually a bad punt that made up my mind to start doing reviews and to recognise the better escorts out there.

    Was anyone else hesitant to start reviewing at the beginning?
    Don't think red negaive reviews are allowed anymore. Check the rules.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baxter For This Useful Post:

    bluefan1 (02-08-14), Jiberjabber (02-08-14), Prickly (02-08-14)

  8. #5

    Default

    Oh the review I left was a positive one, it's probably just going through the motions with the powers that be.
    I didn't review the bad appointment but it inspired me to start reviewing.
    Hopefully I wont have any negatives reviews to leave.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to coldun79 For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (02-08-14)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The East
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldun79 View Post
    Oh the review I left was a positive one, it's probably just going through the motions with the powers that be.
    I didn't review the bad appointment but it inspired me to start reviewing.
    Hopefully I wont have any negatives reviews to leave.
    i guarantee u wont ...even if u do

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Versace Targeryan For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (02-08-14)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Versace Targeryan View Post
    i guarantee u wont ...even if u do
    Well in the last 2 days 2 negative reviews have been published
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (02-08-14)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The East
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Well in the last 2 days 2 negative reviews have been published
    do u think thats a fair reprezentation

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Versace Targeryan For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (02-08-14)

  16. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Versace Targeryan View Post
    do u think thats a fair reprezentation
    Doesn't matter if it is or not, it means you can still leave negative reviews.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to wtd2004 For This Useful Post:

    Petros (02-08-14)

  18. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Don't think red negaive reviews are allowed anymore. Check the rules.
    Where does it say in the rules negatives will not be allowed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Versace Targeryan View Post
    i guarantee u wont ...even if u do
    Is this new... I am not aware of this?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •