Thread: Tantric/Nuru Massage

Default Tantric/Nuru Massage

Has anyone ever experienced a real tantric/nuru massage in Ireland and can they recommend someone? I've received one before on a trip to London. Blew me away ! Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony25 For This Useful Post:

Natasha Babe (07-08-14)

Default nuru

hi, a few years back i had a wonderful authentic nuru massage with the right oils from selena.....i trust that she is not working now.....Stella is good for a massage and i am sure many would recommend...do not know about vera massage,not tried it.............can you tell me the place you had in London,i am going to London on tuesday...Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dubs For This Useful Post:

Anthony25 (14-11-14)

i have tried vera massage nuru and it was fantastic! wonderful service, very relaxed and sexy

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbale For This Useful Post:

Anthony25 (14-11-14), veronique (10-01-15)

7. Default

yes i can agree... vera massage was amazing, high recommend her, she makes you feel like a king

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jay52766 For This Useful Post:

veronique (10-01-15)

When you have tried the rest, then try Vera Massage...she is the best, by a country mile. Her attention to detail with the heated room, the right temperature for the Nuru gel/oil, her own unique little touches, about which I won't go into detail, are second to none

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wildrover For This Useful Post:

veronique (10-01-15)

"Jaysus" I'm blushing guys ) Thank you so much for your great feed back . Ill be leaving this month so would love to get a chance to "hug" everyone appropriately! Have a good one x
    V

12. The Following User Says Thank You to veronique For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    hi, a few years back i had a wonderful authentic nuru massage with the right oils from selena.....i trust that she is not working now.....Stella is good for a massage and i am sure many would recommend...do not know about vera massage,not tried it.............can you tell me the place you had in London,i am going to London on tuesday...Thanks
    For Nuru Massage the masseuse DON'T use oils.For nuru is use an ultra slippery massage gel made from seaweeds. The masseuse warm in microwave the gel and then apply to the guy body.
    Nuru Massage, also called Body Slide is a massage performed with a special kind of massage gel called Nuru Gel. The word nuru comes from the Japanese language and it means "slippery", but we tend to believe it was also originated from the name of the Seaweed used in it, called "Nori". The nuru gel is very cool and comfortable when you apply it to your skin, when getting a nuru massage the masseuse will rub your entire body with the nuru and slide on you for a perfect body to body massage.

The nuru gel is made from deep seaweed (Nori) and is transparent, tasteless, odorless, extremely slippery and smooth. The gel is cool when applied to the skin, when getting a nuru massage the masseuse/masseur rubs the body of the client with the nuru gel and slides on it for a sensual body to body massage.
    Always Smile

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FetishCherry For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (10-01-15)

15. Default

No experience with Nuru, but I've had an amazing Tantra session with Natalia Massage. She's in Galway at the moment but seems to pop over to Dublin occasionally!