Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Presidential pardon

Default Presidential pardon

As most of us are probably aware [wake up Mari] President George W. [washout] Bush is relinquishing his presidential seal [no dirty jokes please] and its customary for an outgoing President to grant a pardon to whomever he pleases before handing over the gaff to the new guy [or nearly gal] so I’m asking in all seriousness and in a spirit of reconciliation and for the season that’s in it for EL Presidentay Patricia Bush [ok one or two dirty jokes so] of this little banana republic to grant Liz a pardon and allow her back into the rest of the forum sections even if under supervision or even with an ankle monitor if needed as she has been conciliatory of late and are we all not allowed the chance to reintegrate back into this albeit twisted little microcosm of society here, if not then where is the incentive to mend one ways, to see the light, to strive for personal and spiritual growth, to……well u get the picture.

If you do this EL Presidentay then you will see the true meaning of Christmas and maybe even like what you see staring back at you from your Xmas dinner fine silver, please don’t let Liz die on the vine like little tiny Tim from Christmas future, don’t say baaah…..humbug or shout YOU WANT MORE!?!? To poor little Oliver Twist but open up E-I to Liz like Willie Wonka opened up his chocolate factory to Charlie and his chums. [ok deffo a dirty joke in there somewhere] You have the golden ticket give, it to Liz.

Remember Patricia, Absolute power,corrurts Absolutely and its the wise dictator that shows mercy on their subugated people, do not go the way of Cauceascu and the wife did back in xmas past.

I hear Carlos is already enroute to the radio station.

Do this Patricia and it will indeed be a merry if a not very peaceful Christmas for all the E-I family.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Reviews

HOT LIZZY HILTON FOR PRESIDENT

Just tell them your real name is Mary and you're a shoo in. You dont even have to be born in the state.

Reviews

Default God - NOOoooooooo!

God - NO!!!!!!!

A leopard does not change its spots, you may have all been hoodwinked by her, but I still remember all too well the sheer viciousness and outright nasty nature of the beast

Just look at her signature - clients go to hell indeed!

Now she is complaining about someone spoiling her thread - how rich is that?

How many times did we all plead and beg her to stop and she didnt listen one bit

If Pat had applied her own recent tough rules, then she would have a life ban, just like certain others.

She can post her purile nonsense in the soap opera quite happily, lets just leave it at that and let the rest of us have a liz- free zone

The real beast will show its fangs again, you can be sure of that - but I wont say "I told you so!"

Sorry mate but you are clucking mad to even suggest it? Perhaps its off with your head this chrimbo after all!

Thumbs up Hi my name Mary. I'm here about the pres gig!

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Just tell them your real name is Mary and you're a shoo in. You dont even have to be born in the state.
    VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!!

I don’t consider the North foreign soil. Have u control of the radio station yet Carlos, he who controls the airwaves control the masses, we’ll get Liz on the throne yet.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!!

I don’t consider the North foreign soil. Have u control of the radio station yet Carlos, he who controls the airwaves control the masses, we’ll get Liz on the throne yet.
    Yep Oven Ready, I'm holding a water pistol to Ryan Tubridy's head and he's f***ing pissing himself. The revolution is truly on now brothers and sisters.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Sorry mate but you are clucking mad to even suggest it? Perhaps its off with your head this chrimbo after all!
    So you’re not up for Vice President then Rory?. Remember if Liz was President then it’s a near certainty she’ll be assassinated and guess who’s in charge then?…..hmmmmm?…..ya follow me?…………no Rory not Mary Harney, YOU ya spanner.

Beat your sword into plough shares Rory and all shall feast on the peace dividend this Christmas.

Like Tommy Gorman said to Roy Keane after saipan Rory
    “what about the little children Roy?will ya not do it for the little children?”

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    God - NO!!!!!!!

A leopard does not change its spots, you may have all been hoodwinked by her, but I still remember all too well the sheer viciousness and outright nasty nature of the beast

Just look at her signature - clients go to hell indeed!

Now she is complaining about someone spoiling her thread - how rich is that?

How many times did we all plead and beg her to stop and she didnt listen one bit

If Pat had applied her own recent tough rules, then she would have a life ban, just like certain others.

She can post her purile nonsense in the soap opera quite happily, lets just leave it at that and let the rest of us have a liz- free zone

The real beast will show its fangs again, you can be sure of that - but I wont say "I told you so!"

Richie James Edwards.........Thats where the quote comes from go google, its a very, very famous quote - I didn't make it up - sorry to disappoint.......and there is a double meaning to it.

Indeed Leopards don't change their spots althogh i am not a Leopard - nor a reporter or anything else saggymature said -

As for what happened at the weekend those girls got what they deserved - you do not know the entire story, never in my life have I touched a child not never ever. Nor have i suggested that a child rape was up for the cup - you missed that Rory or is it that you have a selective memory - as i think all that know and have read, you do have a very selective memory for a nice English lad....... knowing you are English makes me feel embarassed to call myself English.

Rory did it ever dawn upon you that if the likes of you keep on then you will be banned for good with you printing folks names on here.......big mistake that and you got away with it is that not the case, did you get a trip to Hollyhead, no you got no repremand whatsoever and that would be because i didnt complain i just pointed it out........

Rory just push the ignore button on me i would like that cos as of now that is what i am going to do to you.........you know nothing about me unlike alot of others on here so i would suggest that you get on with your life and i with mine.

Google the quote its extremely famous............. I would like to say is that a gun in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me - Mae West - but you would be having the gun.

Just wait till my Aunty Clarence reads this she will eat you up and spit you out - no hold on you might like that and she is a desperate woman bless........

Thanks for all your kind words Rory, gone on deaf ears though............

Hot Lizzy H

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    HOT LIZZY HILTON FOR PRESIDENT

You will always be my Dirty Little Johnny Foreigner and i love you for that...........adios amigos........sure i spelt that incorrectly and sure that you will correct it for me.............

xxx Hot Lizzy H.........

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink Wow eddie........thats like poetry man -

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    As most of us are probably aware [wake up Mari] President George W. [washout] Bush is relinquishing his presidential seal [no dirty jokes please] and its customary for an outgoing President to grant a pardon to whomever he pleases before handing over the gaff to the new guy [or nearly gal] so I’m asking in all seriousness and in a spirit of reconciliation and for the season that’s in it for EL Presidentay Patricia Bush [ok one or two dirty jokes so] of this little banana republic to grant Liz a pardon and allow her back into the rest of the forum sections even if under supervision or even with an ankle monitor if needed as she has been conciliatory of late and are we all not allowed the chance to reintegrate back into this albeit twisted little microcosm of society here, if not then where is the incentive to mend one ways, to see the light, to strive for personal and spiritual growth, to……well u get the picture.

If you do this EL Presidentay then you will see the true meaning of Christmas and maybe even like what you see staring back at you from your Xmas dinner fine silver, please don’t let Liz die on the vine like little tiny Tim from Christmas future, don’t say baaah…..humbug or shout YOU WANT MORE!?!? To poor little Oliver Twist but open up E-I to Liz like Willie Wonka opened up his chocolate factory to Charlie and his chums. [ok deffo a dirty joke in there somewhere] You have the golden ticket give, it to Liz.

Remember Patricia, Absolute power,corrurts Absolutely and its the wise dictator that shows mercy on their subugated people, do not go the way of Cauceascu and the wife did back in xmas past.

I hear Carlos is already enroute to the radio station.

Do this Patricia and it will indeed be a merry if a not very peaceful Christmas for all the E-I family.

I thank you for these kind words and some of them made me chuckle but then apart from being a roofrattler i'm a giggler too.

Thanks, its not up to anyone other than Pat, we have said our piece and i have apologised to her and she has more than been gracious enough to accept it. Not crawling just trying to make amends and i have with her. There will always be some that cannot accept that i am apologetic to them and it takes a big man to say they are sorry and i have - should anyone not wish to accept it then i can live with that.

I wish you a great Christmas and if you wrote this just so that i put my Christmas order in with you - well I will cancel my Harrods order post haste

Hot Lizzy H

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    As for what happened at the weekend those girls got what they deserved - you do not know the entire story, never in my life have I touched a child not never ever. Nor have i suggested that a child rape was up for the cup - you missed that Rory or is it that you have a selective memory - as i think all that know and have read, you do have a very selective memory for a nice English lad....... knowing you are English makes me feel embarassed to call myself English.

Rory did it ever dawn upon you that if the likes of you keep on then you will be banned for good with you printing folks names on here.......big mistake that and you got away with it is that not the case, did you get a trip to Hollyhead, no you got no repremand whatsoever and that would be because i didnt complain i just pointed it out........

Rory just push the ignore button on me i would like that cos as of now that is what i am going to do to you.........you know nothing about me unlike alot of others on here so i would suggest that you get on with your life and i with mine.

Google the quote its extremely famous............. I would like to say is that a gun in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me - Mae West - but you would be having the gun.

Just wait till my Aunty Clarence reads this she will eat you up and spit you out - no hold on you might like that and she is a desperate woman bless........

Thanks for all your kind words Rory, gone on deaf ears though............

Hot Lizzy H
    Well, that didnt take much did it? The same old charming Lizzy is alive and well
    Did I say i disagreed with the bans? No I didnt, because I agree with Pat.
    I printed the name once, and you should be thanking me, because you changed it quick enough once you saw I was right didnt you? But it wasnt a real name was it???
    And your threats are nothing to me. Who the hell are you to tell people what they can and cannot do? You caused more rows and outright hatred on here than anybody, or have you forgotten that already?
    Bigger paws, clarence - all that weird shit that you are responsible for and now you want to play nice. But its just not in your nature.
    All is well with you while people agree with you, but they minute they disagree - they better watch out eh?
    English\Polish\Indian who gives a fuck? There are just good people and bad people regardless of colour and creed. Personally I hate the idea of countries and having to belong to a country.
    You are more two faced than the Sphinx - (Now google that!)
    Who gives a shit how clever your quote is, 99% of clients on here would read that as insulting.
    If you want to say something in your signature, look at Anita's
    If you want to behave like a lady and make a contribution, look at Violette.
    Always gen funny and insightful

I just dont like you or trust you Liz, and I have the right to say so
    And any time I think you or anyone else is talking shit, I have the right to express my opinion.
    And no jumped up little self centred madam with a 2nd class degree from a wanna be college, with a taste for reading about the gang rape and abuse of women is going to tell me otherwise

So stick that in your disgusting "ciggies" and smoke it!!!

Oh, and in the words of the tragic Adam Ant "I dont drink, I dont smoke - what do I do?"

Well I'm on a sex site so big clue there!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast