Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Famous Musicians That Died Way Too Young

  1. #1
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Unhappy Famous Musicians That Died Way Too Young

    [SIZE="2"]Not going to ask you for three or five as many as you see fit to say.

    Mine would be :-

    Marc Bolan from T.Rex.........
    Jimmy Hendrix
    Phil Lynott
    Jim Morrison (Or is he dead)
    Michael Hutchence
    Robert Palmer

    Would do U Tube links, just don't know how........still those are mine - Loved T.Rex.Loved them all.......

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Not going to ask you for three or five as many as you see fit to say.

    Mine would be :-

    Marc Bolan from T.Rex.........
    Jimmy Hendrix
    Phil Lynott
    Jim Morrison (Or is he dead)
    Michael Hutchence
    Robert Palmer

    [size="2"]Would do U Tube links, just don't know how........still those are mine - Loved T.Rex.Loved them all.......
    Dont forget about Curt "The Shotgun" Cobain..

    YouTube - Kurt Cobain: Death Conspiracy


  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Default sniff sniff

    For me it would be the tragic death of Jeff Buckley!!

    Such a waste of amazing talent!

    RIP Jeff

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AratTMGrHaQ
    Last edited by Irish Fiona; 25-11-08 at 13:24.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Bros..YouTube - Bros - When Will I Be Famous 1988

    Rick Astley...YouTube - Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up

    Take That...YouTube - Take that-Back for good

    Oh.. Sorry.. this should be on a thread... Musicians who should have died young..

  5. #5
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    For me it would be the tragic death of Jeff Buckley!!

    Such a waste of amazing talent!

    RIP Jeff

    YouTube - Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah

    Hi Fiona,

    He was gorgeous i went to the link.......thanks, how did he die? Drugs or what?

    Hope all and every tour goes well for you and stay safe........ xx

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the cupboard in mummys bedsit
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Liberace

    and princess Di, sort of, i know she wasn,t a musician, but its still sad

    clarence
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wow-liberace-tacky.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	6840  

  7. #7
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Talking You never liked him just his sequens

    Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    Liberace

    and princess Di, sort of, i know she wasn,t a musician, but its still sad

    clarence

    HERE WE GO AGAIN.........I KNOW IT WAS JUST HIS SEQUENS.......SUCH A FIBBER AGAIN........ LOUIS WALSH WONT COME IF YOU WRITE SILLY THINGS LIKE THAT.

    POMPOMS TOURING DATES AUNTY COS PATTY NEEDS THEM SOON.......

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the cupboard in mummys bedsit
    Posts
    181

    Default more porkies!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    HERE WE GO AGAIN.........I KNOW IT WAS JUST HIS SEQUENS.......SUCH A FIBBER AGAIN........ LOUIS WALSH WONT COME IF YOU WRITE SILLY THINGS LIKE THAT.

    POMPOMS TOURING DATES AUNTY COS PATTY NEEDS THEM SOON.......
    well granny loves Liberace too lizbet, she met him quite a few times you know, during the year before you were born i think

    at least liberace wasn,t afraid to wear PINK not like your cissy boyfriend simon cowel i bet he tucks his vest into his y-fronts


    and what about YOU when you,d the lady di haircut and wore all the sloane ranger pretend i,m from the country garb

    THANK YAHWEH, YOU FINALLY GREW OUT OF THAT PHASE LAST YEAR

    anyway i could go on, but that would be telling and lizbet said she,d take away my GELT if i said too much

    luvey ducks
    clarence

  9. #9
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default Shut up you old bag i have you on tour with pompom now

    Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    well granny loves Liberace too lizbet, she met him quite a few times you know, during the year before you were born i think

    at least liberace wasn,t afraid to wear PINK not like your cissy boyfriend simon cowel i bet he tucks his vest into his y-fronts


    and what about YOU when you,d the lady di haircut and wore all the sloane ranger pretend i,m from the country garb

    THANK YAHWEH, YOU FINALLY GREW OUT OF THAT PHASE LAST YEAR

    anyway i could go on, but that would be telling and lizbet said she,d take away my GELT if i said too much

    luvey ducks
    clarence


    Huh you lie again and cos you are so shy (not) i have posted on the soaps section you rates going to show them a picture of pom pom see if that helps you with your tour.

    I am waiting to see if Gemma gets back to me re you using her line of blow job queen and see if it can go to you and maybe i will write a fake review so that you get some clients that way too.......... see ya ducks.

    Your wonderfully good to you Neice .......Lillabet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	3.7 KB 
ID:	6841  

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Default Jeff

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Hi Fiona,

    He was gorgeous i went to the link.......thanks, how did he die? Drugs or what?

    Hope all and every tour goes well for you and stay safe........ xx

    Hi Lizz.
    He accidentally drowned whilst swimming in Memphis!
    Allot of people think he killed himself.
    Listen to his album Grace, its one of my favourites.

    It's good to see a softer side to Lizzy!

    Thanks for the well wishes and stay safe yourself xx

    jeffBuckley.com :: biography

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •