Thread: Swiss Bank get it up the ass :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Swiss Bank get it up the ass :)

I know the Banks are very topical at the minuet which reminded me of an article I read "Yonks" ago ...

Bank employee (But No Joe Soap I think) basicaly over a perion of 30-40 years had opened up "Bougus" off shore accounts here & there & daily (over 30-40 years mind) creamed pence/Cents/Fennigs etc from customers accounts as customers would never miss Pence/$ Cents etc from their accounts not adding up & bare in mind this was daily on accounts (Swiss) been in the Mill/Bill; anyway over this prelonged period of time & he amassed a Multi Million fortune based on "Dribs & Drabs" & the Swiss Bank Hirachy finally "Copt" what was happening & called this Financial wizzard before the "Inquasition" whilst "Madam Guillitine" was been prept. but this smart man saw this coming years ago & had prepared well for it & basicaly said ... ok big deal U havent lost a penny & the customers I have only creamed only fractions of a % from never missed it so if U want to make a "Song & Dance" about it ill call a press hearing & go public & what will the result for Ur bank be tell me .... yep a "Bank Run" & the very wealthy customers U have NOW will question Ur Banks Security & the ability for someone IN THE BANK to compramise a customers account over time & un sussed however big or small, so tell me WHO WILL ULTIMATLY BE THE LOSER HERE Hhhmmmmm ? .... so heres the deal I will continue to work here ON FULL PAY untill my retirement soon WITH FULL PENSION & ENTITLEMENTS AFTER & in return I Will promise to keep MY MOUTH SHUT .....

MORAL OF THE STORY .... The poor poor Swiss Enquisition had to "Pull their Horn In" & "Eat HHumble Pie" as the knew they could "Rats Ass" about it ...

If you life Swisserland then better its better to open UBS Bank, regarding to a -Russian-Chinesse Viasco..as you would be fine, as long as you pay tax..there we go.."
    Last edited by La Toya; 01-08-14 at 00:33.
    "
    .. A Woman could be happy with any Man as long as she does not Marry him..""