Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kinkyest thing you have done with a ts/tv

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Yeah, but you wouldn't be allowed to pull their tools out. Of their tool boxes, I mean.
    I'm a Tradesman, and when i go to women's houses to do work, they say "that's a big tool box" and they can pull my tool out of it's box if they want,, ( sorry i meant to say tools )

My ex & i saw a live sex act in Amsterdam. She talked about it for ages afterwards. I didn't want to see her get fucked by a guy so one day i hired 2 TS girls for us. At first she was angry thinking that I had 2 girls for my own pleasure, but then they got their cocks out & things changed.

I sucked 1 girl who got hard in my mouth while my wife sucked the other one. She stayed soft but we swapped and the other girl got hard as well. Then we stopped and watched the girls play with each other & more. Meanwhile we were doing the same.

Eventually I couldn't resist mounting one of the girls while she was fucking her friend. Unfortunately I came straight away. Later on I watched my wife get fucked with a girl cock in her mouth. I wish I could have taken a picture!

The girls were only booked for an hour but they stayed longer. Thank you Nikki and your friend for an unforgettable experience.

3. Default

On two occasions I've had one ts and one tv give me their personal numbers and said i could come see them for free at quiet times. Like a sunday afternoon... so it can happen.

4. Default

To much of a gentleman to say.
    so laid back I'm always lying down.

5. Default

It's not my place to say. One of them was a downright nympho and the other just wanted to be kissed cuddled and shown romantic feelings if that makes sense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12