Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dublin- not so fair city

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adamski View Post
    thats what happened probably knew i was knew, that i was from the sticks, they did throw me as never apoached by 2 girls before like that and i did give them some pizza slices, im not a compete meanie afterall
    That's the worst thing you could do is feed them. It is like stray cats, once you feed them once you can never get rid of them. Nothing worse than hungry stray pussies
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (31-07-14), zoozoozoo (31-07-14)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    That's the worst thing you could do is feed them. It is like stray cats, once you feed them once you can never get rid of them. Nothing worse than hungry stray pussies
    true

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alejandra90 For This Useful Post:

Petros (31-07-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    oh yes i will

as Arnold Swatsaneggar would say,, I'l not be back
    Last edited by adamski; 31-07-14 at 13:41.

Reviews

That's them loose Dublin wans for ya , they can sniff out us generous romantic culchies .

They are probably stalking you as we speak . They will be back for more pizza then will wnt to know how BIG is the farm and how LONG is your road frontage .

Get the f####k out of there lad

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    That's them loose Dublin wans for ya , they can sniff out us generous romantic culchies .

They are probably stalking you as we speak . They will be back for more pizza then will wnt to know how BIG is the farm and how LONG is your road frontage .

Get the f####k out of there lad
    all they will be sniffing is burnt rubber as sure as hell taken the car next time and they wont see me for dust,

they think us culchies are soft touches

8. The Following User Says Thank You to adamski For This Useful Post:

Playitsam (31-07-14)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by adamski View Post
    I got a 12inch pizza in the pizza shop and they were outside when I going it, on comin out i seen them and then they following me, thought they were going to mug me than they disappered, five minutes later i was siting by the wall and they appered again and apraoched me. scary looking to,
    i said no thanks give them a slice of pizza each( bettered than geting needled) and thankfuly they were on there way, it was, it was around the wilton terrere area
    You got your answer right there

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Danish Pia View Post
    You got your answer right there
    well pia, im a genorous guy and i did give them a taste of it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to adamski For This Useful Post:

bollocks (31-07-14)

Reviews

it was hairy at the time, i was on my own there to (except for what seems to be a drunk on the bench in the park )and the 2 appraoched me,high as kites, I didnt know what to say and last thing i wanted to do was ofend them as did not know what they would do, they could have needled me or anything, was glad they took the pizza and when on there way,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I take it your not a Dub otherwise you would have told them to f**k off. Two girls, common two young ones! I mean was it a plain tomato and cheese or are we talking a full house here?

Tomato and cheese I can understand.
    im very slilldom in dublin, didnt know the area and was visiting friend in ear and eye hospital, wouldnt tell them to f of as could attack me or maybe accuse me of rape or stick a needle in me, best to keep it shut and get out of there. ham and mushroom it was, very nice it was to what was left of it that is

14. The Following User Says Thank You to adamski For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast