Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Usernames

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default Usernames

    There hasn't been a thread on usernames lately - Ive seen some good ones lately .....
    Seek and you shall find!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    OK that was a lazy start - so heres a sample logged in earlier

    messer2,
    Iusedtobesomeonelse,
    Hornymutherfucker,
    WHAT A NAME,
    asscleaner,
    Lessthananiteout,
    willyahaveacupanyway
    Seek and you shall find!

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UB40 For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (30-07-14), Hornymutherfucker (30-07-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    OK that was a lazy start - so heres a sample logged in earlier

    messer2,
    Iusedtobesomeonelse,
    Hornymutherfucker,
    WHAT A NAME,
    asscleaner,
    Lessthananiteout,
    willyahaveacupanyway
    going well so far,perhaps a bump will assist this thread.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    UB40 (30-07-14)

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    going well so far,perhaps a bump will assist this thread.
    well would you look at that I got a mention

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hornymutherfucker For This Useful Post:

    UB40 (30-07-14)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    256
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornymutherfucker View Post
    well would you look at that I got a mention
    You did and deservedly - the only one on the list I agree is good. Its a straight to the point, relevant name. As to the rest of the suggested good names, four of them are trying too hard and too of them are just monickers, without distinction.
    Last edited by Dr. Ivory; 30-07-14 at 14:23.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Ivory For This Useful Post:

    Hornymutherfucker (30-07-14), UB40 (30-07-14)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    I saw the username 'cumdispenser' somewhere once.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    UB40 (30-07-14)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,910

    Default

    Remember 'Usernamed' before i killed him off....
    Time and companionship

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    lildick (31-07-14), UB40 (30-07-14)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,750
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Purplemonkeydishwasher
    Purplemonkeydishwasher
    Purplemonkeydishwasher

    Still not working.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

    UB40 (30-07-14)

  16. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivory View Post
    You did and deservedly - the only one on the list I agree is good. Its a straight to the point, relevant name. As to the rest of the suggested good names, four of them are trying too hard and too of them are just monickers, without distinction.
    well said sir. well said

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Remember 'Usernamed' before i killed him off....
    What did you do to poor User named
    Last edited by UB40; 30-07-14 at 23:59.
    Seek and you shall find!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •