Thread: Mistress Cayla in BELFAST, 5ft10 Curvy, Dom, Foot Fetish, Role Play, Strap on...

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Mistress Cayla in BELFAST, 5ft10 Curvy, Dom, Foot Fetish, Role Play, Strap on...

Hello Boys,

I will be in Galway from 1830 on Friday 14th Nov for ten days so why not pop over to see me or even on your lunch break during the week for a naughty little session.

I cater for all sorts of fabulous fantasies and role play scenarios and of course have many a toy to make them even more real. I have a fantastic pair of slender size nine feet to wrap around your cock. I can whip you, cane you, torture you and of course humiliate you!

If you haven’t met me already I am what you would say an Amazonian type women. I am tall, 5ft10, and very curvy, a size 16, but I wear it well if you know what I mean. My breasts are to die for and I could literally smother you to death in them.

I will be taking bookings from 9am till late so please call on the day you wish to book showing your mobile number.

0870-649-368

Cayla xxx

Check out one of my reviews:

Review

Visit My Website

MAYNOOTH NOW - Mon 13th Dec
    DUBLIN Mon 13th - Sat 18th Dec

Blog Entries

Exclamation I am now in Galway!

Hello Boys,

I am now in Galway so call me now!

Cayla x

3. Default New pictures please

Dear cayla

Kindly update your pictures...as you are decieving us your punters

I was dissappointed when i saw you, as in your picturs you seem slim, to they must have been taken many many many years ago

Blog Entries

Exclamation I have never been slim lol

Hi Cable guy,

I have seen your posts about the fact that you thought I was slim from my photos and were not happy when you saw me in person. I had them done last year and I was actually half a stone heavier when I had them done. I do have rather skinny arms and with the camera angles I can see that you may have thought I was smaller but I do post that I am a curvy girl and size 16 so I am not trying to hide anything. 8 out of 10 of my clients say I look better in real life but I guess you just can’t please everyone.

Thanks for informing me though as I will make sure I Reiterate on the phone that I am a size 16 and get more photos done soon.

Cayla

ps you should have just walked out if you were not happy and not taken the appointment, you didn't say anything at the time, I thought you were perfectly happy!
    Last edited by Cayla Jade; 20-11-08 at 10:55.