Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gems Retirement

Reviews

Default Next victim please

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    Name your price my dear Elizabeth and I will pay you to come to Ireland for a week full of treats

GF

Watch you back Lizzy.. Gemmas retired and Sadfather needs a new victim...
    YouTube - Jaws theme!!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    Name your price my dear Elizabeth and I will pay you to come to Ireland for a week full of treats

GF
    Back off G man, Liz is chewing on my gibblets this Christmas she said she prefers em to even what Harrods has in store so what can u offer that beats that ?

Liz my sexy semi psychotic seductress, my coup is at your disposal. I’ll treat u like the queen u are and the woman u never knew u could be.

Moment of truth Liz, are you into a man of means or a rooster of substance ? Ireland awaits.

Wealth is not measured in pounds spent but in memories made.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    Back off G man, Liz is chewing on my gibblets this Christmas she said she prefers em to even what Harrods has in store so what can u offer that beats that ?

Liz my sexy semi psychotic seductress, my coup is at your disposal. I’ll treat u like the queen u are and the woman u never knew u could be.

Moment of truth Liz, are you into a man of means or a rooster of substance ? Ireland awaits.

Wealth is not measured in pounds spent but in memories made.

Ohhhhhhhhh fighting over saggy old me........t.hee

Show you a picture of me and then you see if you fancy a bit of hanky panky -

Look its not me its Clarence that is worried that maybe 100 euros is too much for an hour i don't know.........seems very reasonable to me all things considered it her and pompom

She lives in her mansion in Ireland - Also called Hilton Towers.........Jesus better than any hotel and she can do out calls too........she has the FAB 1 pink roller to driver her around and Parker to make sure that she has a lift and condoms and her marbles really - still i think she lost them a long time ago..........

I want to say that as much as i adore you............ i don't have gas i have electric - so can you tell me if your location is gas mark 4 whats that about 180 degrees -

Can't cook to save my life still - at least i never get the chance to poison anyone cos i dont cook - not real food..........ping queen of cuisine though - hey that can be my logo cos Gemma was the blow job queen bet there isnt a ping queen of cuisine..........

Kiss, kiss .............. I only have top ping cuisine - naturally......went without saying really.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Reviews

Now you know how Gemma felt. But you've got 2 stalkers
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Neither Gemma nor myself are Victims though.....too strong for that

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post

If you want to stalk me on Black Bess......well thats totally different.......Cos all i want from you is your swag.......

Yes i have decided that Clarence is going to be the New Blow Job Queen........suits her i think........cos she is afterall full of hot air.......tee he

Someone should tell Clarence that the Bastard in the Black is wearing PINK...yikes.

God father won't stalk me, he isn't interested in me.......he should be more interested in saving his marriage.

Kiss, Kiss........... Lizzy

Thumbs up To make an omelet you have to break a few eggs Liz…

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhh fighting over saggy old me........t.hee

Show you a picture of me and then you see if you fancy a bit of hanky panky -

Look its not me its Clarence that is worried that maybe 100 euros is too much for an hour i don't know.........seems very reasonable to me all things considered it her and pompom

She lives in her mansion in Ireland - Also called Hilton Towers.........Jesus better than any hotel and she can do out calls too........she has the FAB 1 pink roller to driver her around and Parker to make sure that she has a lift and condoms and her marbles really - still i think she lost them a long time ago..........

I want to say that as much as i adore you............ i don't have gas i have electric - so can you tell me if your location is gas mark 4 whats that about 180 degrees -

Can't cook to save my life still - at least i never get the chance to poison anyone cos i dont cook - not real food..........ping queen of cuisine though - hey that can be my logo cos Gemma was the blow job queen bet there isnt a ping queen of cuisine..........

Kiss, kiss .............. I only have top ping cuisine - naturally......went without saying really.

Just be gentle an u can ping me anyday

I liking what I see, ok I might not survive the night but fuck whata night an the life expectancy of an oven readie is only measured in weeks anyways so what the hey.

Liz anytime you wanna negotiate the minefield that is paddiesville inc. I’ll pm directions to my little patch of heaven here in the emerald isle, don’t worry about my chosen method of cooking you won’t be anywhere near the kitchen, not because of all the knifes mind, no, more in the chicken coup is where I plan to set up base camp for operation lovin lizzy, nest is feathered, supplies are in,

stab proof vest,
    lube,
    first aid kit,
    more lube,
    hostage negotiation made easy handbook,
    emergency lube .
    Chealsea away kit

So give me a bell as to dates an I’ll give the 500 ole battery hens the night off. As they would cramp my style. I can’t guarantee my humble and meager offerings will be up to Gordons standard but it will be different I promise you that and we will all know if Liz the London legend is worth a little lolly, and if my review is not up before xmas I’d ask someone to call the guards as it will mean she just might be a little bit loony and choked this poor ole chicken.

xxx

Prostitutes go to Navan its just their Clients that go to Kell’s
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Smile Its the brave man that'll stalk Liz me tinks lol

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Ya Highway man but I’ve got new batteries in my nightsights so that'll give me the edge, where Godfather goes wrong is he rings them first, that’s a common enough error new stalkers make. If I’ve told them once in my stalking for dummys workshop and support group I’ve told them a thousand times its not technically stalking if they,

A

Know who you are

B

Know your on your way

And last but not least lads an for the love of Miley

C

Post and tell everyone that you are a stalker.

(oppps, guess I just broke rule C feck back to the cammo tent lads)

Sorry God, no harm meant but if we did'nt laugh we'd have to cry.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Where did you say you kept the poison????

Ya Highway man but I’ve got new batteries in my nightsights so that'll give me the edge, where Godfather goes wrong is he rings them first, that’s a common enough error new stalkers make. If I’ve told them once in my stalking for dummys workshop and support group I’ve told them a thousand times its not technically stalking if they,

A

Know who you are

B

Know your on your way

And last but not least lads an for the love of Miley

C

Post and tell everyone that you are a stalker.

(oppps, guess I just broke rule C feck back to the cammo tent lads)

Sorry God, no harm meant but if we did'nt laugh we'd have to cry.

CAN YOU TRANSLATE FOR ME SOME OF THOSE WORDS COS I DONT UNDERSTAND

FECK BACK TO THE CAMMO TENT LADS - IS THAT SOME SORT OF TALKING IN TONGUES OR DARE ONE SAY GAELIC - THATS NOT RUDE OR IS IT RUDE WHAT YOU SAID THERE.

HE HE HE GALLAS GOT ONE DISALLOWED.........HE HE HE..................

So now its you, thehighwayman and the godfather all going to stalk me .......FABULOUS.

Just bring Aunty along and the godfather will wish he was in another stratasphere...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liz-feb 12.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	6863  
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 25-11-08 at 20:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    CAN YOU TRANSLATE FOR ME SOME OF THOSE WORDS COS I DONT UNDERSTAND

FECK BACK TO THE CAMMO TENT LADS - IS THAT SOME SORT OF TALKING IN TONGUES OR DARE ONE SAY GAELIC - THATS NOT RUDE OR IS IT RUDE WHAT YOU SAID THERE.

HE HE HE GALLAS GOT ONE DISALLOWED.........HE HE HE..................

So now its you, thehighwayman and the godfather all going to stalk me .......FABULOUS.

Just bring Aunty along and the godfather will wish he was in another stratasphere...

Just get your sweet self over here and i'll gladly gae lick u all over and speak with forked tongue.

Cammo meant camouflage as I’d imagine it standard equipment for todays professional stalker who values his comfort when on the prowl.

Just out of interest in which order do you want us? One at a time or all together its just I’d rather go either second or last, just in case the rumors are true my love, no offense but I have a lot of hens depending on me and u would not want a shortage of eggs for breakie now do ya?. If anything happens to the other two it no big loss.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default You do talk double dutch.........

Just get your sweet self over here and i'll gladly gae lick u all over and speak with forked tongue.

Cammo meant camouflage as I’d imagine it standard equipment for todays professional stalker who values his comfort when on the prowl.

Just out of interest in which order do you want us? One at a time or all together its just I’d rather go either second or last, just in case the rumors are true my love, no offense but I have a lot of hens depending on me and u would not want a shortage of eggs for breakie now do ya?. If anything happens to the other two it no big loss.
    DEPENDS ON WHO THE THREE OF YOU ARE..............

If you are a chicken farmer.........then im not interested - i like townies........you know clean hands that sort of thing - one doesnt like to mingle with those that hand Chickens etc., unless you are a filthy rich bastard that employs staff to do all the work.........

Thing is i wasn't in all actuallity expecting a 'gang bang' - so it would be a one at a time thing - maybe Annasavicha and i could both see the lot of you and do that in one hit - interested..........

xxx The hot one............ xxx (Dont you talk in double Dutch ever again).
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast