Thread: Thanks so much Ireland!!!!!

Thumbs up Thanks so much Ireland!!!!!

I would like to thank all of the Gents that I met while on tour this time you really showed me a good time and made my tour here an absolute pleasure thanks again. For those of you who I missed this time hope to meet in the new year towards mid feb when I return. My new dates will be published on my site towards mid january.....Have a truly delightful xmas and a great new year and enjoy all the festivities.....Kisses Hugs and Snuggles Alyssa Jenkins xxxxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    I would like to thank all of the Gents that I met while on tour this time you really showed me a good time and made my tour here an absolute pleasure thanks again. For those of you who I missed this time hope to meet in the new year towards mid feb when I return. My new dates will be published on my site towards mid january.....Have a truly delightful xmas and a great new year and enjoy all the festivities.....Kisses Hugs and Snuggles Alyssa Jenkins xxxxxx
    Same to you Alyssa and thanks for a great time! Look forward to seeing you in the new year.....
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post

have a good xmas alyssa

and heres a wee pic to think of when you meet the boys back in NZ

xxx
    bbj
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic17773.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	6813