Thread: Strange requests?????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Question Strange requests?????

From time to time i see sum strange requests here so wat id like to know is wats the strangest request that any of the girls would like to share with us wether its funny r just down right nasty tell daddy????

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    From time to time i see sum strange requests here so wat id like to know is wats the strangest request that any of the girls would like to share with us wether its funny r just down right nasty tell daddy????

After sitting down and getting comfortable a client said - "You do see guys with prosthetic limbs and pointed at his leg........ " What could i say......All i could think about was Paul McCartney....... is that funny or strange........that was just what happened.

Told you.........can anyone beat that - sure they can

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    After sitting down and getting comfortable a client said - "You do see guys with prosthetic limbs and pointed at his leg........ " What could i say......All i could think about was Paul McCartney....... is that funny or strange........that was just what happened.

Told you.........can anyone beat that - sure they can
    Thats a little bit of both lizzy

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation You asked for funny or strange requests.........

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Thats a little bit of both lizzy

There is nothing to add to that other than - you really did have to be there - i just wish i hadn't........can't tell you anything other than that but to say i was finding it hard no to laugh when he hopped to the bathroom to have a shower before he left.

Not saying another word on the matter - i will say one thing though - he did not feel sorry for himself at all and he didnt want anyone to feel sorry for him - he had a skiing accident.

Needless to say on my mobile he went to what i call - straight to DVD.

Looking forward to seeing what others have endured or been requested.

L