Thread: Arsenal Fans, Bet You Can't Wait For the January Sales??!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Arsenal Fans, Bet You Can't Wait For the January Sales??!!

You have to be seeing red..........

Manchester City played you off the park - it looked as bad as it was.........whats worse it was Stephen Ireland that scored first for City. - Frankly i think that you were lucky to just lose by just the three cos the lights were on but there really was nobody at home this afternoon.

Like I already told thehighwayman, "It isn't over till the fat lady sings" and it isnt yet, long way to go..........

Ok so who is now taking money on Wenger leaving at the end of the season??? No i haven't heard anything as of yet......but there have to be Chinese whispers or rumours around. If he is to go then who would you think would take over at Arsenal.....if this was going to happen - i don't think he will go though.

Bring back the sexy football - It used to be like watching ballet it was so beautiful - now its just looking like you will be 'walking alone.'

xxx Hot Lizzy........... (See you at the Bridge next Sunday lads?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61128C_079.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	6783  

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Boys, you are looking but you aren't replying - too gobsmaked??

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    You have to be seeing red..........

Manchester City played you off the park - it looked as bad as it was.........whats worse it was Stephen Ireland that scored first for City. - Frankly i think that you were lucky to just lose by just the three cos the lights were on but there really was nobody at home this afternoon.

Like I already told thehighwayman, "It isn't over till the fat lady sings" and it isnt yet, long way to go..........

Ok so who is now taking money on Wenger leaving at the end of the season??? No i haven't heard anything as of yet......but there have to be Chinese whispers or rumours around. If he is to go then who would you think would take over at Arsenal.....if this was going to happen - i don't think he will go though.

Bring back the sexy football - It used to be like watching ballet it was so beautiful - now its just looking like you will be 'walking alone.'

xxx Hot Lizzy........... (See you at the Bridge next Sunday lads?)

Ok ......... sorry i put that picture of me on here in the Chelsea shirt - its the 2005 winners one remember........I do.........Oh sorry that was cruel.....

Come on........talk to Lizzy, she was shocked just as much as you were - Stephen Ireland naughty to do that to you gorgeous Irish guys - but the Brazillian guy - that was good -
    Sunderland playing this afternoon......who is going to win that, come on its your man Roy's team playing today. Would you adam and eve it none of the top four scored - i heard thats the first time that has ever happened before..... xxx

P.S. Got lots of shots of me with the Chelsea shirt on so come on otherwise i will add them.

Ok ......... sorry i put that picture of me on here in the Chelsea shirt - its the 2005 winners one remember........I do.........Oh sorry that was cruel.....

Come on........talk to Lizzy, she was shocked just as much as you were - Stephen Ireland naughty to do that to you gorgeous Irish guys - but the Brazillian guy - that was good -
    Sunderland playing this afternoon......who is going to win that, come on its your man Roy's team playing today. Would you adam and eve it none of the top four scored - i heard thats the first time that has ever happened before..... xxx

P.S. Got lots of shots of me with the Chelsea shirt on so come on otherwise i will add them.
    ME ME ME again,
    just another soory xcuse to show your pathetic photos

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR FAT WHITE ASS DARLING

there are lots of lovely young girls all better looking than you

SO FUCK OFF

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by hahahahaha View Post
    ME ME ME again,
    just another soory xcuse to show your pathetic photos

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR FAT WHITE ASS DARLING

there are lots of lovely young girls all better looking than you

SO FUCK OFF

GO SUCK A LEMON............ GOING TO GET RID OF YOU IN THE BEST POSSIBLE TASTE

I think you re hot!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default For you in Latvian and translated of course

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I think you re hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liels paldies! - Thank's a lot!

Come on boys get writing........cos i have lots of Pikkies of me in Chelsea gear......!

Kisses to you Anna.........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70126b_099.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	6787  

Nav Par ko,jo ta ir taisniiba

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink yikes just a guess here, but does that mean its my pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Nav Par ko,jo ta ir taisniiba

Crickey Anna.........in french possibly or German or Spanish - yikes..........does it mean thats my pleasure???

Arsenal guys are all hanging their heads in shame and wonder too at what the hell happened........still.........started a new thread about uniforms........whats your favourite if you are asked..........go read -

Guys, she is a doll Ms Savicha and Lizzy is very, very fond of her. We both have our footie shirts with us so if you fancy a duo with two footie groopies what you waiting for apart from me of course.......dohh so you are just going to have to make do with the
    beautiful Anna.........i know its a bummer but hey........ thats life........wish i were as skinny as her.........make note, must stop drinking Iron Bru and anything that isn't diet.
    I honestly don't drink alcohol. (Except for champers).......

xxx Hope to see you very soon Anna and our duo rate is very, very good as is our duo, as the pleasure will surely be ALL yours........ xxx Lizzy xxx

Default careful now...

chelsea manu pool villa all had their chance yesterday to pull away - all choked !

just watch the arsenal win the title this year - Guaranteed !!!

Crickey Anna.........in french possibly or German or Spanish - yikes..........does it mean thats my pleasure???

Arsenal guys are all hanging their heads in shame and wonder too at what the hell happened........still.........started a new thread about uniforms........whats your favourite if you are asked..........go read -

Guys, she is a doll Ms Savicha and Lizzy is very, very fond of her. We both have our footie shirts with us so if you fancy a duo with two footie groopies what you waiting for apart from me of course.......dohh so you are just going to have to make do with the
    beautiful Anna.........i know its a bummer but hey........ thats life........wish i were as skinny as her.........make note, must stop drinking Iron Bru and anything that isn't diet.
    I honestly don't drink alcohol. (Except for champers).......

xxx Hope to see you very soon Anna and our duo rate is very, very good as is our duo, as the pleasure will surely be ALL yours........ xxx Lizzy xxx
    It means something similar,more likely 'You re welcome,you know it s true' (that u re hot)
    Can't show up in polish jersey,as poles won
    Polish side never sat down appart from when they were making a wave........

I should stop drinking RedBull and manage to get time to eat something more than purple and red skittles yesterday

When Liz s coming to Ireland?