Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arsenal Fans, Bet You Can't Wait For the January Sales??!!

Reviews

Chelsea lost all those finals and came second lasr season. And also they lost to Burnley in the league cup It doesn't look likely Arsenal will win the league, but their still in 4 competitions regardless. I see the odds on Arsenal winning the league are 40-1. I think I'll put 200 each way on them. Liverpools going to slip up eventually, Man Utd are off to the world club championship and Scolari isn't good enough for Chelsea. Wenger still believes, so I believe. Gallas is back though I don't know how that's going to work out.

On Saturdays game Wenger made a few mistakes. Hoyte shouldn't have played at right back. Djourou should have played there. Ramsey should have played in midfield and Song dropping to defence replacing Djourou. Vela should have started instead of out of form Bendtner. I watched the match on football first and Arsenal didn't play that bad. If they got the first goal it would've been a different game. Watch out at the weekend Chelsea The women won again yesterday.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    It means something similar,more likely 'You re welcome,you know it s true' (that u re hot)
    Can't show up in polish jersey,as poles won
    Polish side never sat down appart from when they were making a wave........

I should stop drinking RedBull and manage to get time to eat something more than purple and red skittles yesterday

When Liz s coming to Ireland?

Anna i will write to you in Latvian when i am coming so you enjoy reading how crap i am at it and the shirts.............HUH.............Got loads and loads of Chelsea ones i can bring.
    I may even Iron the one for you.......I don't do ironing......yuk....what a waste of time that is........

Uz driz redzesasanos!

Lizzy zzz

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink Don't waste your money on the men whats the odds for the women.

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Chelsea lost all those finals and came second lasr season. And also they lost to Burnley in the league cup It doesn't look likely Arsenal will win the league, but their still in 4 competitions regardless. I see the odds on Arsenal winning the league are 40-1. I think I'll put 200 each way on them. Liverpools going to slip up eventually, Man Utd are off to the world club championship and Scolari isn't good enough for Chelsea. Wenger still believes, so I believe. Gallas is back though I don't know how that's going to work out.

On Saturdays game Wenger made a few mistakes. Hoyte shouldn't have played at right back. Djourou should have played there. Ramsey should have played in midfield and Song dropping to defence replacing Djourou. Vela should have started instead of out of form Bendtner. I watched the match on football first and Arsenal didn't play that bad. If they got the first goal it would've been a different game. Watch out at the weekend Chelsea The women won again yesterday.

Hello Sexy,

WHATS THE ODDS ON THE WOMEN TO GET THE SILVERWARE - AGAIN?

Me thinks thats piffle........you were all over the shop...... it was a bad day at the office - i say bring those 19 year old on and you have a chance......i do seriously.

So Liverpool and Chelsea are out of one cup.......plenty more where they came from - also means we aren't going to be so cream crackered (knackered) with not having so many games to play as you! Look, Wenger made masses of mistakes with who he played and to be honest with you they looked like petulant little children all shook up when they couldn't have the ball.......Manchester City played you off the park, admit that - they did even from a neutral point of view you surely must be able to have seen that???

I believe Wenger to be a good coach but he can't be blamed for how poor his team were on the day, they were poor.......as for my beloved coach, Scolari - hes a winner - he has nothing to prove on that front and neither does Wenger - but one thing i want to know - where has the noise gone at this new Emirates stadium - Damn its a killer to say how fabulous it is, really........for those that haven't been there its gorgeous, still not as great as Wembly.......thats out of this world - i digress.......if you go to the Emirates the crowd are not audible, if you come to the bridge it is, the guys don't leave the singing never stops and.......the new songs are great.

I personally fear for you and i were you i would start up a collection instead of spending your dosh on odds on.......save your dosh and send it to them to replace players they have lost this last season.... not this season the one before - and stop buying f-ing french players too thats just bollocks. Buy players that are quality from Spain, Italy and Brazil like the rest of the league or even like Liverpool, Chelsea, Man U.........Buy British -

My final words on the home front are just this - how many players are there from Man U - that play for England, How many from Liverpool and of course The most - Chelsea along with Captain Fantastic, John Terry......... its shameful - and as an Irishman you must see that - Anyway, good luck tomorrow evening - and i will be thinking of you as you plunder those trinkets in your swag bag - a nice Diamond necklace would be good if you manage to stop the right stage coach please........

Love to Black Bess too.......... The Hot one that is passionate about The Beautiful Game.

Quite passionate about you too.........xxx Lizzy

Wanna take a bet on who wins the league........Trat if only Given hadn't played -

Reviews

Black Bess is all excited as she's going to be in the Nativity. There will be alot of Arsenal players in the English team in a couple of years, Walcott already, Wilshere, Hoyte when he imroves, Gibbs, Randall and Simpson. Ramsey playing for Wales. That's what Arsenal need homegrown players who give a damn about the team. It's a pity theres no Irish. There was Stokes a few years ago and went to Sunderland. He didn't turn out that good. The odds on the women wouldn't be good enough to back despite a few players going to Chelsea. And Liverpool ladies are in the relegation zone.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Black Bess is all excited as she's going to be in the Nativity. There will be alot of Arsenal players in the English team in a couple of years, Walcott already, Wilshere, Hoyte when he imroves, Gibbs, Randall and Simpson. Ramsey playing for Wales. That's what Arsenal need homegrown players who give a damn about the team. It's a pity theres no Irish. There was Stokes a few years ago and went to Sunderland. He didn't turn out that good. The odds on the women wouldn't be good enough to back despite a few players going to Chelsea. And Liverpool ladies are in the relegation zone.

Carrots all around for Bess then........we can dress her up and make her look gorgeous, perhaps we could find a part, dare i say this, for Aunty Clarence.....???

Hold your horses, you reckon they will play for England, my money is on them leaving and going to other clubs so that they will get a game.......

Ladies always win for you - Where are the Fulham Ladies, cos they seem to do well also.

Reviews

The young players will get a game as theres alot of injuries at the moment. Hoyte got his chance on Saturday along with Ramsey as sub. I'm not sure how the Fulham ladies are doing. I would like to see the Essex girls have a team

Reviews

Fabregas is the new captain.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

The young players will get a game as theres alot of injuries at the moment. Hoyte got his chance on Saturday along with Ramsey as sub. I'm not sure how the Fulham ladies are doing. I would like to see the Essex girls have a team

Dancing around handbags, black tights and white shoes or silver.......mmmmmmmm cool.

sounds good to me........

Lizzy

Reviews

I just remembered Wenger made the changes that I suggested. It's nice to know he values my opinion What happened Chelsea tonight they looked very nervy. They were lucky to draw that one. And Lampard was sent off. The Fulham ladies aren't doing well at all just outside the relegation zone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123