Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Floats Your Boat??

Default Who Floats Your Boat??

Reviews

It's more a case of what rather than who floats my boat.

"It's water dear Poppy, dear Poppy, dear Poppy. It's water dear Poppy, dear Poppy it's water."

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Oh i just love alan carr. some of you might think hes a wee bit camp. but i think he just so scrummy. alan carr the comedian floats my boat. clarence

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink Clarence you fibber

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    Oh i just love alan carr. some of you might think hes a wee bit camp. but i think he just so scrummy. alan carr the comedian floats my boat. clarence

You told me you like two of the characters in Eastenders - One being Ian Beale and the other being Bradly.........remember.

Two months ago you were going on and on about how you liked Norris in Corrie and also Roy from the cafe........

You Aunty are a bit of a fluzy - next it will be the Mitchells i expect.......

Nighty night aunty go to bed and read a nice book.........
    Liz

Default Sharp as ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    You told me you like two of the characters in Eastenders - One being Ian Beale and the other being Bradly.........remember.

Two months ago you were going on and on about how you liked Norris in Corrie and also Roy from the cafe........

Liz
    xxxxxxxxxx
    Good one Lizzy, your fangs are as sharp as ever.

You told me you like two of the characters in Eastenders...remember. Liz
    i remember nothing of the sort you brassen hussy how dare you tell big PORKIES youre no niece of mine i dont watch any soaps anymore, not since they got rid of gangster jonny allen .............................................................give me wife swap, ramsey, 10 yrs younger, ladette to lady and delicious gok wan and you can stick soaps up your bum clarence

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    i remember nothing of the sort you brassen hussy how dare you tell big PORKIES youre no niece of mine i dont watch any soaps anymore, not since they got rid of gangster jonny allen .............................................................give me wife swap, ramsey, 10 yrs younger, ladette to lady and delicious gok wan and you can stick soaps up your bum clarence

Go take the medication come on.............calm down.............

Alan Turner i believe is another that you have the hots for from Emmerdale - and of course there would be a few others but you are losing your temper and i don't wish to upset you too much - Noddy Holder from Slade come on you love him especiall when he screams out "Its Christmas"........come on you know thats true.

You don't want me to tell them how you loved Alfred Steptoe now do you........right, now behave or i will start to tell all...........

I will get Parker to bring you up your horlics and maybe if you are really nice to me tomorrow i will get him to give you a lift to the local grocers H.A. Rods in the Pink Rolls Fab 1............ Curlers in please and keep the noise down we don't want the neighbours complaining again with you and your records.

Don't let the bed bugs bite....... xxx

Thumbs down

What a load of old POO you snitching putz you,ll know it when granny gets up in the morn. SHES THE ELIZEBETH ABOUT HERE. NOT YOU LITTLE liz SO STICK THAT UP YOUR RECTUM ................AT LEAST GRANNY CAN STIL BE A PAGE 3 STUNNA OH YES, ALL THE YOUNG BOYS BUYING PEOPLES FRIEND for the queen of the GMILFS granny hilton 69th SO MISS FLOOSEY WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SHOW FOR YOURSELF? you mean old schlong clarence

Default The Street

Liz
    Just for you Lizzy, one of the first episodes of Coronation Street, you might remember it.

YouTube - Coronation Street Classic Episode

Regards Dickhead. x

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink Aye up chuck, how friggin old do you think i am?

Quote Originally Posted by dickhead View Post
    Just for you Lizzy, one of the first episodes of Coronation Street, you might remember it.

YouTube - Coronation Street Classic Episode

Regards Dickhead. x

MIGHT REMEMBER IT............. I THINK NOT YOU KNOB HEAD..........

Thanks for that..........wish i knew how to do that with the links, i always get my son to do those things for me - pants at stuff like that.........

Anyway, if Aunty isn't looking i can tell you some of her secret loves........but she wont look so here goes.........

She was really hot for a certain 'cultural attache' you know the Austrialian one - she used to just moan when the dribble came out of the side of his mouth......You know - Barry Humphreys alter ego......so many on this site.......thats why she fits in so well here.

In her youth she was a bit of a swinger - you know like PigPaws and well fancied the ladies as well as the men - her greatest love there was Hatty Jakes - she told me she met her once at the Ritz, both having afternoon tea and she asked if she could join her and of course it was love at first sight for the two of them........It needless to say didn't last long.

You know she used to be an actress on the stage too - think it was Burlesque though, you know bumping and grinding. Another reason to fit in so well on this board!

Shouldn't really tell you all this but i have written this in small lettering so that she won't be able to read it.....She was having an affair with someone rather famous but i don't know who that was Grandma has never said though - its words unspoken -

There are others, don't believe her when she calls me a liar cos its all true......thought you should know that cos if it were not to be true she wouldn't get her panty girdle in such a twist........surprises me that she is never shown with her poodle - pompom - even the bloody white poodle is dyed pink......poor old pompom - still we can't put her in a home - not for the want of trying i can tell you - they won't let her go with pompom and lets face it with her apetite for men - think she would be swifty kicked out of there don't you?

Too many men to write here but believe me her Client list were she to have one, if you get my drift - well i think she would go through the roof with reviews, she simply adores Irish men..... mind she is useless with mobile phones and texting.

xxx Have a good day......should you wish to know more she drools over let me know and i can give you a long list between you and me at the moment she has a thing for Bruce Forsythe and Louis Walsh, the minute Strickley come dancing comes on she has to get her incontenance pants on and as soon as its finished she watches the x-factor - its pathetic.

Kisses to you xxx Lizzy
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 23-11-08 at 12:20.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast