Thread: Help-cork massage ad, any1 help???

Question Help-cork massage ad, any1 help???

Hi all cork punters. I was looking for an alternative to the thai massage and i found an ad on add.ie for irish women full body massage. Its near macurtain st and she told me 50e massage and to "have a chat" with the girl when i get in.......presumably re extras. Has anyone been in there as i made an app for tomorrow and wouldnt like to get caught out!! The number ended in 2346 and was a landline.
    Thanks guys

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default massage parlour/Brothel

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Hi all cork punters. I was looking for an alternative to the thai massage and i found an ad on add.ie for irish women full body massage. Its near macurtain st and she told me 50e massage and to "have a chat" with the girl when i get in.......presumably re extras. Has anyone been in there as i made an app for tomorrow and wouldnt like to get caught out!! The number ended in 2346 and was a landline.
    Thanks guys
    That place is just a massage parlour/ Brothel down a side alley off Leitrim street by
    the side of a well known pub.It has been open for years there are 3 or 4 different
    irish ladies there ranging from mid to late forties to late fifties.Not overly attractive
    bar one Charlie who is ok.Buisness must be slow as this €50 thing is a new initative
    prob just to get u in the door with everything extra. Theese ladies would not be
    proper masseuses.Decor etc wouldnt be great.

Default tks ber

What you reckon so?? Worth a visit?? Were you there and what was the story?? The decor dosent bother me

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default ure decision

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    What you reckon so?? Worth a visit?? Were you there and what was the story?? The decor dosent bother me
    I have told u about the place how can i decide whether u should go or not i dont know
    ure likes,dislikes or ure expectations all i can say the place is not my cup of tea