Thread: Alyssa Last Day in Ireland tomoro at Dublin Airport!!!!

Exclamation Alyssa Last Day in Ireland tomoro at Dublin Airport!!!!

Hi Gents of dubs,
    I am spending my last day in Ireland till february tomoro and will be located near the airport kisses and hugs alyssaxxxx 0872758938 xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Default Last Day In Ireland till the new year!!!

Gents of Dubs,
    I am still availible till late to heat you up and get those tempretures soaring. Unfortunatly due to personal safty reasons I am only meeting verified clients or board members. Please feel free to pm me or send a text many thanks Alyssa 0872758938 xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    Gents of Dubs,
    I am still availible till late to heat you up and get those tempretures soaring. Unfortunatly due to personal safty reasons I am only meeting verified clients or board members. Please feel free to pm me or send a text many thanks Alyssa 0872758938 xxx
    Hi Alyssa - I think my temperature has only just returned to normal after our last meeting!! Looking forward to meeting up again when you return in the new year
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.