Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beggars in Ireland

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Beggars in Ireland

There is a disgraceful amount of beggars littering my city at the moment I'm sure its similar in other cities, women sitting with their children alongside in the freezing weather begging groups of young girls running u to passers-by begging & people having a coffee outside being approached by them, u cannot go into or exit the church but their outside, sittng under ATM machines, u cant stop at the traffic lights but their starting to wash the car etc. I guess we are talking about Romanian gypsies for the most part
    One of these approached my friend at an ATM Machine last week as he was ready to take his cash this little scumbag ran up to him trying to sell a magazine while another pulled the money from the machine 200 they got away with , yep a Romanian gypsy
    I would give them nothing what are yere experiences of beggars in Ireland would ye give them money?

Reviews

If you think its bad here try San Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by kieree73 View Post
    If you think its bad here try San Francisco
    San Francisco is the worst,I think they are breeding bums there!

Reviews

Tell them to get a job.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Default Its sad

Quote Originally Posted by Dita View Post
    San Francisco is the worst,I think they are breeding bums there!
    Its a liberal city with a moderate climate they would rather spend the winter there than say Chicago and who can blame them

Default Poor Beggars

Poor Beggars,lol x

Default beggars in Ireland

it is very true,one cannot really enjoy the city of joy like before,i remeber when i used to hold the purse in hand it was so safe,now i hide it off
    the worse,the other day i was with my child who is a special needs child and i bought him an ice cream,a beggar boy came near him/me and asked for ice cream when i said no he just grabbed my sons ice cream and ran away...this happened in jervis at 11am....all the people around ,infact there were few fire men selling their calender was shocked and all wanted to buy my son icecream.......whats happening??????

Default beggars in Ireland

its very true that it is worse in many countries....very very very true....but then i believe deeply that this is not the Dublin i grew up with,esp near traffic lights/atm etc etc

Reviews

You wouldn't have the price of a cup of tea , would ya ? And a spare smoke wouldn't go a miss either !
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    There is a disgraceful amount of beggars littering my city at the moment I'm sure its similar in other cities, women sitting with their children alongside in the freezing weather begging groups of young girls running u to passers-by begging & people having a coffee outside being approached by them, u cannot go into or exit the church but their outside, sittng under ATM machines, u cant stop at the traffic lights but their starting to wash the car etc. I guess we are talking about Romanian gypsies for the most part
    One of these approached my friend at an ATM Machine last week as he was ready to take his cash this little scumbag ran up to him trying to sell a magazine while another pulled the money from the machine 200 they got away with , yep a Romanian gypsy
    I would give them nothing what are yere experiences of beggars in Ireland would ye give them money?
    Fianna Fiall are the biggest beggers "PLEASE get us out of our mess!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast