Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Now you can tell its fake fur

  1. #1

    Default Now you can tell its fake fur

    I have changed photo.To many people were thinking i was wearing real fur.
    Now dont this jacket look fake?But I like it.

    Samantha x

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Oven at Gas mark 4
    Posts
    396

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by samymature View Post
    I have changed photo.To many people were thinking i was wearing real fur.
    Now dont this jacket look fake?But I like it.

    Samantha x
    Ok the bad news is I was lovin u in that fur coat, but the good news is we get to see more of u now

    This is cheeky I know but did any animal die in the making of those undies? If so,

    REMOVE AT ONCE!!!
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    You'll catch your death wearing that jacket. The fur one would be warmer for you. I'm with the bird at least we see more of you now. How about we pluck a few of Eddies feathers and make a nice coat oout of them As for the rest of him well it would be a change to have something different to turkey this year

  4. #4

    Cool fur oat???

    u naughty minx.. The view still looks the very finest...

    Awaiting your return and that ooh so sexy massage............

  5. #5

    Default Pleased you all like the jacket

    Pleased you all like the jacket.
    Turkey dinner's get boring what about a rude food party and I can wear that feathered coat,lol.

    Yes Bunman I am looking forward to our special massage,cannot wait to slide my bosoms up and down your body.Not long to go now.


    Love
    Samantha x

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Oven at Gas mark 4
    Posts
    396

    Red face or worse, she'll catch bird flu!

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    You'll catch your death wearing that jacket. The fur one would be warmer for you. I'm with the bird at least we see more of you now. How about we pluck a few of Eddies feathers and make a nice coat oout of them As for the rest of him well it would be a change to have something different to turkey this year
    She’s already put in an order for a coat and I’m seein how many feathers I can part with an still survive the winter. Now if u fancy some chicken this Xmas I can assure u there’s plenty of cock to go around for everyone, tis the season to get yer jollies after all an I’m a game ole bird. Those turkeys are all mouth an no trousers, they never put out they just hang around in groups endlessly proclaiming that they gobble.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Oven at Gas mark 4
    Posts
    396

    Smile Can I bring me giblets to this party ?

    Quote Originally Posted by samymature View Post
    Pleased you all like the jacket.
    Turkey dinner's get boring what about a rude food party and I can wear that feathered coat,lol.
    They are nearly passed the sell by date but still best eaten b4 dec 25th

    How is operation stuffin that mufin goin ? harder then u tawt or surprisingly easy ?
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •