View Poll Results: Who will win the heart of Hot Lizzy?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Hunky Bigger Paws.

3 33.33%
  • Rough as a bears arse Bigpaws.

1 11.11%
  • Epsilon, The E-Man.

5 55.56%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who will win the heart of Hot Lizzy?

1. Default who will win the heart of Hot Lizzy?

So who will win the heart of the sensual Hot Lizzy Hilton.
    will it Be the suave and sophisticated Bigger Paws? or the rough as a bears arse Bigpaws? or will it be the E-Man.
    Last edited by Bigger Paws; 18-11-08 at 08:18.

Reviews

Default Is this like a raffle?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigger Paws View Post
    will it Be the suave and sophisticated Bigger Paws? or the rough as a bears arse Bigpaws? or will it be the E-Man.
    Is this a raffle Bigger Paws? If i win, do i get to cut her heart out and keep it???

Reviews

Talking epsilon luvs lizzzy

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Is this a raffle Bigger Paws? If i win, do i get to cut her heart out and keep it???

i voted for you epsilon Now dont be getting TOO jealous of bigger paws and you still might have a chance

bbj

Reviews

how do i get the opertunity 2 win my very own black heart??? Epsilon is 1 lucky man

Reviews

Bigger Paws has it sewn up! Amazing what a bit of flattery can do to Saggy Arse. Hook, line and sinker!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue41 View Post
    Bigger Paws has it sewn up! Amazing what a bit of flattery can do to Saggy Arse. Hook, line and sinker!

Only the other day you were P.M.ing me so nicely and now you are acting like the baffon that you think the others will think cool.......well you aren't cool and frankly i think that any 3 or them is not for me........sorry........

You obviously haven't looked in a mirror lately and seen a real saggy arse now have you.

Ciao how the good can turn bad and BBJohn is the only real bad one.......

TTFN.........

Liz

Reviews

I think Epsilon will win her heart. He'll eventually wear her down and she'll fall for him.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question none of the above..........

Quote Originally Posted by Bigger Paws View Post

Sorry but none of the above........

Reviews

Default A simple thank you to all my fans

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    i voted for you epsilon Now dont be getting TOO jealous of bigger paws and you still might have a chance
    bbj
    Thanks bbj. your support is greatly appreciated. You will be on the guest list for the prize giving ceremony, when i take her heart.

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    how do i get the opertunity 2 win my very own black heart??? Epsilon is 1 lucky man
    Big Man. I have no real use for a black heart and was thinking i would raffle it online for a charity, so keep your pecker up, you may still get your wish(tickets €5 each)

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue41 View Post
    Sky. Your off the list..Traitor. I will deal with you later.

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I think Epsilon will win her heart. He'll eventually wear her down and she'll fall for him.
    Highway, thanks for your vote of support, you invite is in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Sorry but none of the above........
    last but by all means least...betty. what can i say? the other two battle bravely but i think its a one horse race. to the victor the spoils.

Thank you everybody for your support. But the voting is still open. Please if you havent voted for your favorite or the one you least hate, please do it now.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Thanks bbj. your support is greatly appreciated. You will be on the guest list for the prize giving ceremony, when i take her heart.

Big Man. I have no real use for a black heart and was thinking i would raffle it online for a charity, so keep your pecker up, you may still get your wish(tickets €5 each)

Sky. Your off the list..Traitor. I will deal with you later.

Highway, thanks for your vote of support, you invite is in the post.

last but by all means least...betty. what can i say? the other two battle bravely but i think its a one horse race. to the victor the spoils.

Thank you everybody for your support. But the voting is still open. Please if you havent voted for your favorite or the one you least hate, please do it now.
    Eps.. It aint over yet. I know i will win, me and Lizzy have a connection. She is a very special person.
    Vote Bigger Paws..

ps. Big Paws.. your very quiet. still no votes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast