Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Most pleasing and dignified man on E-I?

Smile Hey Johnney.........I like you too..........

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNEY ALLEN View Post
    Elizebeth you need to forget about this bigger paws character & try rise above all this bickering that is going on here as it is evedent you are far too classy for them. My dear you are the star here and you shine bright always remember that.

Fondist regards johnney

That real nice of you to stick up my cousin like that.........you are ok.

Could someone around here tell me how to load a god damn picture of myself.....

Jezze didn't mean to swear but i want you all to see how gorgeous i am compared to my cousin cos really she ain't that hot.

Would love to meet with you but guessing you are married, shoot all the best ones are.
    When i say best i mean worst of course.......the bad boys.

You take care you hunk of a man.........the more i see the more i like what i see

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    i take it the engagements off then????? tsk tsk

NO SPARKLERS THIS XMAS DUCKY

some men are like that fall out with you so they dont have to buy you an xmas present.

ould shites, mamzers

well any ive ever met are all like that

only after one thing........

HELLO BOYS i,M FREE

luvey ducks
    CLARENCE

Clarence...........wait till i tell dad that i have seen you on here, shoot think you just came of his will ...........more for me...........its great being rich.

Johnney is going to come play with Liz and me..........fuck the bigger twat i know where your restaurant is ........... you know where all mine are you little idiot and i have seen all your messages too.........and there are more than twenty cos they are on two phones - you are both bullies and you made Liz laugh........Johnney man you sure you spell your name like that.........that really weird...........Paris

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123