Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: paulinka attempt to discredit

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default paulinka attempt to discredit

I see PAULINKA in galway has got two negative reviews from Gerry.Galway and micheal fitzpatrick it is quiet obvious that from the same spelling mistakes in both and some identical sentences that the same person wrote both,dont know anything about this girl
    but this is definitely an attempt to discredit her, this is probably worse than false positive reviews ,as this could in theory ruin a good girls buisness. would like to see some action on this sarah/patricia

On furter investigation i see this miceal fitzpatrick gave her a positive review in august when she seemed to be working under a
    different name loly looks like this is either an agency or a pimp and she prob moved on so this is time for revenge, also she has
    a positive review from what seems to be a reputable reviewer.
    Last edited by ber; 17-11-08 at 15:11. Reason: add on info

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I see PAULINKA in galway has got two negative reviews from Gerry.Galway and micheal fitzpatrick it is quiet obvious that from the same spelling mistakes in both and some identical sentences that the same person wrote both,dont know anything about this girl
    but this is definitely an attempt to discredit her, this is probably worse than false positive reviews ,as this could in theory ruin a good girls buisness. would like to see some action on this sarah/patricia

I see what you mean Ber. the same spelling mistake on both reviews. definatly fake review.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default profile

On furter investigation i see this miceal fitzpatrick gave her a positive review in august when she seemed to be working under a
    different name loly looks like this is either an agency or a pimp and she prob moved on so this is time for revenge, also she has
    a positive review from what seems to be a reputable reviewer.
    looked at her profile now non verefied pics a czech no so odds on this is a bit of a
    battle between pimps or agencies

Blog Entries

Agreed. Thanks for the heads up lads

Blog Entries

looked at her profile now non verefied pics a czech no so odds on this is a bit of a
    battle between pimps or agencies
    That's the majority of people who advertise on THIS SITE now AND THAT'S THE THRUTH. Punters are being made a fool of.
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 17-11-08 at 16:43.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    That's the majority of people who advertise on THIS SITE now AND THAT'S THE THRUTH. Punters are being made a fool of.
    Of course you would know because you were a pimp for so many years

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Of course you would know because you were a pimp for so many years
    But I didn't run brothels with albanian pimps ,who trafficed girls ( against their will) in like YOU AND YOUR MAN DID
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 17-11-08 at 17:55.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    But i didn't run brothels with albanians pinps who trafficcced girls in like YOU AND YOUR MAN DID
    Anita I realise maybe you were on crack for a long time and things were very blurry, but please don't make wild false accusations.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Anita I realise maybe you were on crack for a long time and things were very blurry, but please don't make wild false accusations.
    Tell me this, why when a black person tells the truth, WHITE PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY THEY'RE ON CRACK

STOP LYING AND YOU WOULD NOT HAVE TO DISCREDIT PEOPLE. THE WORLD HAS CHANGED
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 17-11-08 at 17:43.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default amazingly precdictable

This place has become amazingly precdictable u start a thread and it ends up in a fight or
    a slagging match,even the boss is joining in now lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast