Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: paulinka attempt to discredit

Quote Originally Posted by maturesasha View Post
    Anna, When reading this please don’t ring me like you rang my friend Tiger and threaten me with your bend Garda, I too know plenty of Gardai, but the type that paid me in hard cash if they avail of my service. Not the type that offer sweet, false promises of protection for a free cock suck. Nicely and politely - STOP insulting my friend.
    SASHA IA A LIER OR SHE IS TOLD LIES.
    I NEVER CALLED TIGER!!!!!!

Please show TIGERS bill or shut up as it never happined i never called her,so stop making allegations or tell her to stop telling lies to you.

All what was said was said over the e-mail,where she was the first to initiate contact with me,and even on my request asking to stop all these e-mails she kept sending me,and at the end i stopped answering to her at all..........

So please stop this shit.

Are u not the same person as Tiger?
    She wrote same things in e-mails she kept sending me yesterday and before yesterday treatening me......
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Default cock sucker

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    SASHA IA A LIER OR SHE IS TOLD LIES.
    I NEVER CALLED TIGER!!!!!!

Please show TIGERS bill or shut up as it never happined i never called her,so stop making allegations or tell her to stop telling lies to you.

All what was said was said over the e-mail,where she was the first to initiate contact with me,and even on my request asking to stop all these e-mails she kept sending me,and at the end i stopped answering to her at all..........

So please stop this shit.

Are u not the same person as Tiger?
    She wrote same things in e-mails she kept sending me yesterday and before yesterday treatening me......
    * removed *

You stupid tramp how dare u involve my kid especially when it s all lies.
    I m not going go into details but i sent shortcut to patricia,and clients visiting me knows whom i share place with even person not at home 10am-8pm,and is grown woman so fuck off you fat slag

Default dirty mouth

* removed *

None of it is true and more likely u re a same person as tigergirl and `i just took screenshot and i m reporting u to Gardai for making untrue allegations and sending e-mails etc.
    Both of u no matter u re tigergirl or u re 2 seperate people,and than i want to see what u ll have to say to them.
    I do understand if u re wrongly informed,but it does not give u right to say what u saying as u know it s lies,and nobody has been taken off me.

Dont involve Gemma,she s a young pretty and fresh like peach.
    Look in a mirror and try not to break it

Default stupid

* removed *

again 2 more lies......
    time for u to loose weight u tramp

Default no way

* removed *

I edo not think you affecting my business,people are disgusted by you,as they know the truth you slag,oh,fat and olg slag

Blog Entries

Maturesasha you have shown yourself to be a disgusting, nasty excuse for a human being. Needless to say you are banned for life.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345